Who does Wildcat Perf use for dyno?

troyk

I'm thinking about having these people install my rebuilt motor, install mega squirt & dyno the car.

Does anyone know what the name of the shop is? It appears to be a separate company, based on what they told me so far.

Is this shop reliable & do good work(ie run the new wires so they don't look like a mess & know what they are doing on a dyno)?

I'm thinking about having these people install my rebuilt motor, install mega squirt & dyno the car.

Does anyone know what the name of the shop is? It appears to be a separate company, based on what they told me so far.

Is this shop reliable & do good work(ie run the new wires so they don't look like a mess & know what they are doing on a dyno)?
they do their own dyno. but it is for the engine only, not a chassis dyno. last I checked Richard Lasseter does not own this shop anymore. they moved to Moultrie Ga. in my opinion I wouldn't let them touch my ride. Mike is more into circle track engines now.he might rebuild a few every now and again but that's it.if you need an installer and tuner let me know if I can help. Fred

I know my local shop has 4 engines in WC engine shop right now. The guy at WC said this other person has a chassis dyno & that he was also putting in 13' camero v8 engine harness on a GN motor, HPtuner to make it work.