Which wideband to buy?

evil666

I am interested in buying a wideband but am confused in which one to buy. I have been reading about the zeitronix and the inovative (gauge), I would like to have some opions on which one should be the best one to buy.

Thanks for any replies,
Marco.

86 Grand National t-top (59900km)
stock long block,stock suspension, red stripe convertor, te44, smc alk injection, 24lbs boost, 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, tomco 30lbs injectors, dynotech stage 4 street chip, thdp, mease 24 row IC, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/50/15) 3800lbs race weight with driver.
BEST E/T
60FT=1.52
1/8= 7.38
I/4= 11.74
MPH=113 BEST=114MPH

I just bought the innovative, A LOT of people recommended it to me. good luck!

evil666 said:
I am interested in buying a wideband but am confused in which one to buy. I have been reading about the zeitronix and the inovative (gauge), I would like to have some opions on which one should be the best one to buy.

I've got alot of miles on my LM-1.

I have a plx-m500...i bought it due to it being significantly smaller than the LM-1...this thing is the size of a radar detector. it also has wireless logging capability.

Works great for me!

HTH's

I love the zietronix stuff. I have one in both of my cars, and install one in every turbo car I have built. The oldest has been in a racecar for 3 years running straight C16 and gives no problems. Drew

Kind of a side note but I noticed that many of the Wideband O2 have an output that emulates a narrowband unit. Does this give any better accuracy when hooked up to a stock input or is it just a gimic?

Thanks,

CTX-SLPR said:
Kind of a side note but I noticed that many of the Wideband O2 have an output that emulates a narrowband unit. Does this give any better accuracy when hooked up to a stock input or is it just a gimic?

It just toggles rich to lean, like the stock O2 does at above or below stoich..

Instead of using something in the range of .5v, like the stock one does, the WB crosses stoich, at ~2.5v. And, the 2.5 can vary a fair amount depending on how the manufactuer sets things up..