Which wideband for PowerLogger?

I run the PLX also. I used to run it with the gauge, but have since switched it to run through the power logger and to my scan master. I placed my O2 sensor right where it is in the pic below. Pic attached (stolen from an older post by TurboDave)

100_0334.jpg

FWIW - I notice a 0.1 difference between the guage digital reading and what the scanmaster says.

I run the NGK afx. You really want to log the wide band (Powerlogger), the numbers move to fast to really see while going 120 so a gauge isn't absolutely needed. I never had any luck with the Innovate piece. Maybe the new ones work better but personally I wouldn't go with them.

AEM and PLX , both work great with the PL and SM
I've heard bad things about AEM, but mine worked great. It's just in your best interest to replace it annually, although it took 4 years for to go out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The AEM uses a standard bosch sensor, can pick it up for I think around $75 at auto parts stores. Haven't had a problem. I always have spare sensors for everything.

I now have the PLX Wideband and their Wideband gauge but I am having issues getting the WB reading to my Scanmaster G. Yes I have the SMG option check in my powerlogger but the gauge is ready MV’s.

Are you guys running the data wire for the gauge to the orange wire at the ADL or to the powerlogger i/o scm #7?

Thank you.

Ok well I hooked the com wire to the Powerlogger post now all the readings are bouncing around and are crazy numbers for everything. And I have all kinds of error codes.

I run a PLX WBO2 gauge on the pillar and the XFI WB02 for teh FAST on two seperate bungs on the DP. Both read the same! Had the PLX running the PL years ago and had no issues with it.

PLX has my vote. Install was a breeze even for me. Just a hint on getting the large o2 sensor connector through the firewall. Take the factory grommet out, run your connector through, make a cut in the grommet and slide the wires into it. Even though I can see my afr on the scanmaster now, I still have the plx gauge in case I need to watch something else.

Yeah, that huge plug on the PLX sucks. I removed my plug, routed the wire and then put the plug back on.