Which Vendor Sells "Made In The USA" Products Only?

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
Or which vendors choose to sell Chinese manufactured products?

Thank you
~JM~

I'm pretty sure GNS performance is all american, but I'm sure that some parts for the LED taillights have to come from overseas. with electronics thats just the way it is.

good question, buy and sell AMERICAN, and I know it is really hard to do!!, thanks

Ron

Not all American products are good. I will buy American products when they are well made and at a fair price.
Some times you have to travel to get a better mouse trap.

D

Or which vendors choose to sell Chinese manufactured products?

Thank you
~JM~

Not sure what your intentions are here as this is really not tech subject, but somewhat a subjective question? :confused:

With that said, I will offer an opinion on your question as it applies to our life with turbo Buicks.

I dis-like off-shore products as well as any American vendor and user because of the negative it has had over the years on our economy, as well as many inferior products across the board. We have seen, and unfortunately used and abused, many of these items, some are junk, others not so much.

The prime example of positive side of imported products I have found are the forged cranks and rods we use in our performance engines. For the most part, these have been excellent, affordable items that have kept our cars reliable and dependable at the very high HP levels we want.

Without these items we would have very few high HP GN's on the street and strip as the imported forgings are 1/3 the price of items made here.

Also, these items are usually "sponsored", or built to specs of a US company and they perform as expected. If there is a problem, it is backed by the US company.

My answer would be EVERY major vendor here sells China or imported parts of some kind, we have no choice. :)

I try and source whatever I can from US companies. But some items like transistors, capacitors, diodes, IC's, etc are now from Asia. I buy them from Distributors here in the US.. and I do get my PC Boards made in California and assemble the items here in Florida.. But its hard when parts you want are no longer MFG'd in the US.

Got to keep our stuff here.. its a battle.

We got to get away from the Walmart mentality. Want quality and jobs here in America you have to spend a little more. That's fine with me.

RJC racing and even puts a little flag on some adds,he is trying very hard to keep it all made here.:cool:The part that sucks is when people copy and have it made off shore :mad:

Kevin

considering cars like the Accord and Camry and two of the most reliable vehicles on earth is buying from overseas really a bad thing? my Honda snowblower and lawn mower are top of the line products as well as my TV and bluray player are from overseas as it is for probably 90% of Americans. I get the whole buy Americans thing but just because a product is bought or manufactored overseas hardly means its inferior.

eaton posi arrived yesterday with a nice new sticker on the box..."made in mexico"

i researched made in america products a while back......you would be ashamed at what they say is 100% made in america! truthfully big companies use it as an advertising method but its 90% built in china and the rest completed here...which on paper is legal to say it was built here because some assembly was done here, So they are allowed to put made in America... Majority of American are lazy i probably wouldn't want a lazy person making something for me. Its just the truth american are lazy we eat too much and we whine.. To the other small percent that make and sell things in America and have pride in what they do i tip my hats to you...

I would like to support the "Made in USA", and do so when I can, but as GNBRETT mentioned, some of the higher quality items or just products in general are no longer made in the USA. I recently sold my 1999 Tahoe, it was made in Mexico. My Honda was made in Ohio...
So if Honda's, Toyota's, etc are made here with US labor, and in many cases with US made parts, are they more American than foriegn?

I had to help my son replace front spindles on his 4x4 Chevy & spent 3x the money for made in U.S.A.

considering cars like the Accord and Camry and two of the most reliable vehicles on earth is buying from overseas really a bad thing? my Honda snowblower and lawn mower are top of the line products as well as my TV and bluray player are from overseas as it is for probably 90% of Americans. I get the whole buy Americans thing but just because a product is bought or manufactored overseas hardly means its inferior.
This is all true but most of the profit goes over seas when these items are sold here even if they are assembled here but Ill take a superior over seas product over an inferior and probably more expensive domestic product any day. There are a lot of good examples even in the automotive aftermarket even though for some its hard to believe.

I would like to support the "Made in USA", and do so when I can, but as GNBRETT mentioned, some of the higher quality items or just products in general are no longer made in the USA. I recently sold my 1999 Tahoe, it was made in Mexico. My Honda was made in Ohio...
So if Honda's, Toyota's, etc are made here with US labor, and in many cases with US made parts, are they more American than foriegn?
No because most of the profit goes over seas.