Which trans blanket to use on 200-4R?

Just get a Hughes shield for a TH 350, and drill a hole for the electrical connector. :eek:

I know it is an SFI piece, but Jeff Hughes told me the hole is an "authorized" mod. :)

The body seam above the bell housing area needs flattened for clearancing, but we have installed it on a 200-4R with little work. Lot easier than messing with a blanket.

If you decide to go that way, let me know as I am a distributor for them, and be glad to help.

Just get a Hughes shield for a TH 350, and drill a hole for the electrical connector. :eek:

I know it is an SFI piece, but Jeff Hughes told me the hole is an "authorized" mod. :)

The body seam above the bell housing area needs flattened for clearancing, but we have installed it on a 200-4R with little work. Lot easier than messing with a blanket.

If you decide to go that way, let me know as I am a distributor for them, and be glad to help.

He wont need to drill,its a PTC non lockup car

Do not use a blanket....

He wont need to drill,its a PTC non lockup car

Do not use a blanket! They just insulate the heat and oil on them could be a huge fire hazard. Get the aluminum shield as it allows air the flow between the two.
Trans shields for the 2004r are available. I Have access to them. They are just not advertised all that much. Not as a high of demand as the ones advertised.
But, they are out there.

Bruce
We4
Performance Transmission Services

I have an RCI that has been out dated, and I will sell for cheap.

I need to stick to stuff that will pass tech. If i can send it back and get it re-certed id consider it. They continue to break my balls more and more every year.

I have used an RCI blanket for four years with no troubles. I will continue to use it...