Which state is the fastest

Nobody believes me when my car ran a 13.75 @ 98 MPH at 12 psi of boost with a bone stock GM chip!!!!! I'm not lying I bought my car back in 2002 and I thought it ran pretty good for a stocker usually 14.20's and then the little sh#t ran totally awesome!!!!!

Then the damn thing decided to spin a bearing on me.....

They always say that a motor runs the best before it self-destructs!!!!!!

Then I had a chance to look at the internals and it is a stocker!!!!

9.86@133, 6.34 1/8th.

I'm sure Bamfords will chime in. 3 fast ones right there.

I say FL or Ohio will be the fastest state as a whole.

Ted

Originally posted by blackshoebox
Where is Mr. Hartline Or Ricardo Lacosta to represent the Florida boys?;) :eek:

I'm here with an 8.57. But I'm not the fastest in Florida. We currently have five 8 second Buicks that I know of with Dave Wicks being the fastest with an 8.4 with his little 215 ci engine.

Originally posted by HighPSI
I'm here with an 8.57. But I'm not the fastest in Florida. We currently have five 8 second Buicks that I know of with Dave Wicks being the fastest with an 8.4 with his little 215 ci engine.

Cal, what about Gary Harmon?? I thought he had run a low 8 second pass:confused: Anyways we still need Louie Lopez, Roy Garcia, and Ricardo LaCosta to come in here to represent Florida....

Dave Wicks car is very stout. I think he has gone faster than the 8.4. Dave is a great guy and really really knows his stuff. I can't wait to see his street car done.

11.61 at 120 mph. I know theres some fast Chi town guys here.

Pete Barton ran 7's, but I doubt he'll chime in here.

Ditto on the Ohio thing, as much as Ohio sucks ;) , they be some fast TR's there. Probably because theres nothing else to do but race. Now I'm gonna hear it for bashing Ohio!:D Flame suit on!!:D

i know there's a couple FAST guys here in Indiana...how about Kent Rudbeck (famous for the all 4 wheels off the ground launch!) and Joe Lubrant! where ya all at?:)