Which state is the fastest

Reaper

Pit Bitch
ok here is the deal. it seems most of the local buick communities are perdy close. with that being said. i think it would be cool to figure out which state is fastest as a whole.

so here are the rules:

1. must be a member of this board, and post regularly (50 post min)

2. must have a legit time slip no Gtech times, no guess either.

3. if you have multiple cars only post the fastest cars time.

4. you must own and have run the time you post. if you bought the car and you have gone slower then the previous owner. then you must post the slower time.

5. only owners of the car can post times, no others can post times. (none of this my friends car ran 8.0 @ 200, you have to own the car that you post the time for!)

so let the fun start.....

12.79 @ 105

Dathan

This could be interesting

13.07 @ 104
1.97 60'

I'm the only person in this town that has a TR and Posts here.

They kicked me out of Moroso after my first good pass. 6 passes total. Tuning the new combo. Best pass on BFG 255/60/16 drag radials 11.27@126. Guess I will never know how fast the car is. Should run in the mid 10's but won't cut up the car for a roll bar.

Went 11.123 at 122 MPH with my old car but I guess that wouldn't count.

This one's best was 11.43 at 118 MPH.

11.8@118, 1.8 60 ft-old combo

Were is Mr. Hartline Or Ricardo Lacosta to represent the Florida boys?;) :eek:

9.44/145
Oct. 25,2003
OK Buicks Shootout--Lots of folks witnessed :D

Hey can we grade this this on a curve? Not many 9sec. Turbo cars in Okla.,but lots of 10.11.12 13 !

Originally posted by N2BUICK
9.44/145
Oct. 25,2003
OK Buicks Shootout--Lots of folks witnessed :D

Hey can we grade this this on a curve? Not many 9sec. Turbo cars in Okla.,but lots of 10.11.12 13 !

i will look in to using some statistical methods to even the field a bit. but my idea was to go heads up.

i am open to ideas on how to make a clear winner. anyone figured out the BCS formula? maybe we can use that :)