Which one do you have, or have had?

Gnx 461

# 461 is alive and well and lives in Sulphur, Louisiana thanks to Dennis Kirban. All stock with 18,500 miles,,,

HELLO 1980MONTETURBO,

Do you remember a late sunday afternoon in the sumer of 2006 at the maple car show (fortinos). There was a 1987 Buick Grand National that pulled in and parked across from your monte.

Hi Mike
Yes I remember, to those who are following this thread, BUICKGNX has the cleanest GN I have ever seen.
I'm going to pm you 'cuz were going to get off topic.
Steve.

which one do you have or had

Hi Guy's,
I had gnx #547 and sold it about 7 or 8 years ago. It had 13 miles on the odo and completely unmolested. This car was in my opinion the most rare car because it was designated an original and only "BOBBY LABONTE" signature car complete with decals on the lower front fenders. It went to Danville, Virginia and was shown around the country and later sold to a collector. He probably wishes to remain annonomous but he may post up. My name is Bob Stanley, Greensboro, NC.

You know I wish I had it back

How much was that car worth 8 years ago? I understand if you do not want to disclose the selling price. Just curious.........

Another Canadian Buick with snow on it

Left%20Front%20Winter.jpg

Before anyone asks - yes it's a clone. ALL possible OEM parts involved in the conversion except for the turbo. OEM rear suspension, rims, dash, etc. Probably could have purchased a matching number ride for less than it took to clone 3 years ago before all the rich nuts with money decided they wanted to start collecting cars.:rolleyes:

which one

I sold the car for $32,500 and the other seller does not wish to disclose what he sold it for but can you say times two? The money is not the issue now, it's the privilige of owning a piece of history. Rick Hunt, the famous X-ray man told me "you better keep that car" and stupid me didn't listen. Rick, we are all well and thanks for asking, call me sometime.

bob

Hi Guy's,
I had gnx #547 and sold it about 7 or 8 years ago. It had 13 miles on the odo and completely unmolested. This car was in my opinion the most rare car because it was designated an original and only "BOBBY LABONTE" signature car complete with decals on the lower front fenders. It went to Danville, Virginia and was shown around the country and later sold to a collector. He probably wishes to remain annonomous but he may post up. My name is Bob Stanley, Greensboro, NC.

You know I wish I had it back

nevermind...........................just tell me one thing what was the guy first name start with if u did sell the car?

which one

Hi Guy's,
Being 61 years old you sometimes get senile. I didn't have car # 547. It was car # 543 and I sold it to gnx 543@yahoo.com. I had just read post about 547 and had that on my mind, very sorry and will re-read my posts from now on. Forgiveness is divine.

bob

Hi Guy's,
Being 61 years old you sometimes get senile. I didn't have car # 547. It was car # 543 and I sold it to gnx 543@yahoo.com. I had just read post about 547 and had that on my mind, very sorry and will re-read my posts from now on. Forgiveness is divine.

bob

i was about to say because i know the orginal owner!!:cool:

RealT;
Thanks for the info. Believe it or not at one time there were 3 GNX in Winnipeg...including 112 before I moved out west. I think the others were 178 and 538. 178 remains there as 538 was sold several years ago. So Ottawa, Montreal,Winnipeg,Calgary and Vancouver Island makes 5 and counting.
GNX and GSX eh! Must be nice.

GNX112 Welcome to the "wet" coast, I purchased my "Quick 6 Racing" GN in Winnipeg in 1990 (raced at Gimli) and now live in Surrey,BC (since 1991)

FYI..There is a GNX in South Langley, not sure the number and GNX #327 is in Vancouver.

If you get the chance we have a strong "Turbo Buick" car club G.N.R.A. (Grand National Racing Association) we have been around since 1993 and we do many activities such as cruising, racing, car shows, etc . We do have members on Vancouver Island. You are welcome to join and take part in our "Fun" turbo activities.

We have had some very intresting members over the years...Ken Duttweiler, John & Marka Gallina (ran 7.98 @186mph at Mission BC) Ron Joseph,Terry Ryan,Nick Micale,Len Freeman, Red & Jane Armstrong, Art Paltz,Gene Fleury, and many many others.

Maybe one day we''ll meet ??

Wayne / Quick 6 Racing

Attachments

• 100_1214 (Medium) (Small) (Small).JPG
    100_1214 (Medium) (Small) (Small).JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 497
  • Sept06 132 (Small) (Small).jpg
    Sept06 132 (Small) (Small).jpg
    71 KB · Views: 510
  • 100_0049 (Small) (Small).JPG
    100_0049 (Small) (Small).JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 497
  • Oct23 130 (Small).jpg
    Oct23 130 (Small).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 524
I had #15 and #443. They now live in Florida. I currently have a 455 mile G.N. that is for sale in New York

Greetings Dave...

Did you ever get the jacket and paperwork for 35? I tried hard to get you hooked up with them!

Long time no talk-- nice to see you on the boards.

Take care,
Doug

I have #163

bought it a couple yrs back, gets driven every now and then,
we have 3 other GN/TR's (87GN w/ 13k miles, 87 WE4, 86 T type 11.00@130)
love em !!!!!!

Left%20Front%20Winter.jpg

Before anyone asks - yes it's a clone. ALL possible OEM parts involved in the conversion except for the turbo. OEM rear suspension, rims, dash, etc. Probably could have purchased a matching number ride for less than it took to clone 3 years ago before all the rich nuts with money decided they wanted to start collecting cars.:rolleyes:
If the rims are OEM why is the offset wrong?

Gnx's In Canada.

#538 Went From Winnipeg Manitoba To Grande Prairie Alberta. It Now Lives In The Vancouver Area Of Bc.