Which one do you have, or have had?

GregInAtl

Just curious as how many of the GNXs have a home here on turbo buick;
We had #103 until 2 weeks ago, It now lives in N.C.

GregInAtl said:

If i recall----that was a VERY nice one. Any idea where in NC----like eastern, west, mid(raleigh?)

Geoff

If I recall correctly, It was N Wilkesboro...He also bought our 38 mile plastic wrapped GN. Cool guy for sure!

Brought Her up to the Great White North six years ago this April. Would like to know how many reside North of 49 but no one to date seems to have any info.

GNX112,

About 2 years ago, a friend of mine here (Ottawa, Ontario) had GNX #167, it was sold to a collector in Montreal that I believe is still there.

Just before Christmas, another friend of mine bought GNX #127 and it is here in Ottawa. It makes a nice addition to his Saturn Yellow GSX, and 66 Wildcat GS.....

GregInAtl said:
How much did you sell your GNX for? What were the miles and condition?

GNXs In Canada

Real-T said:
GNX112,

About 2 years ago, a friend of mine here (Ottawa, Ontario) had GNX #167, it was sold to a collector in Montreal that I believe is still there.

Just before Christmas, another friend of mine bought GNX #127 and it is here in Ottawa. It makes a nice addition to his Saturn Yellow GSX, and 66 Wildcat GS.....

RealT;
Thanks for the info. Believe it or not at one time there were 3 GNX in Winnipeg...including 112 before I moved out west. I think the others were 178 and 538. 178 remains there as 538 was sold several years ago. So Ottawa, Montreal,Winnipeg,Calgary and Vancouver Island makes 5 and counting.
GNX and GSX eh! Must be nice.

GNX 233 said:
How much did you sell your GNX for? What were the miles and condition?
The GNX price was figured as a part of a 2 car deal. The GNX had 500 miles, and it went w/ a GN w/ 38 orig miles never tag/titled, and plastic in interior. It was $85,000 for both best I recall. We also sold a plain GN for $33,500 last weekend...950 miles. All in all, 8 cars from the collection got sold last month.

I need to find out what # this GNX is in Maple Ontario Canada.Just outside Toronto.

Attachments

• why!!!!!!!!!_0002.JPG
    why!!!!!!!!!_0002.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,538
If thats a real GNX, let me know his address.

I want to shake his hand personally for driving it like it was meant to be :)

later
Jeremy

I know the guy who has GNX #547. I had heard that Buick tried to buy it back from him and give him a new Riv for free. He turned them down. :biggrin:

gnx's in canada

i had number 375 sold it in 1999. As for the gnx in Maple it was for sale back in August 2005.

GNXs

Hello all,

Here are my dad's #230 and mine #445. Both are driven regularly and raced at least once a year at the Buick vs. Ford shootout here in Oklahoma.

Attachments

• ourgnxs.JPG
    ourgnxs.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 1,339
Currently own #41 have owned #73 bought new and in 1988 or 1989 bought #273 or # 173 I can't remember which number in Chicago with 250 miles traded in to Lynch Chevrolet on a 91 ZR1 a couple of years later.(bad idea)

Sold # 73 to a guy in Miami.

Looking for anither one still in the wrapper with a verifiable owner history so I can drive # 41.

I've got 016 and 132 and one other GNX in my garage. Dont want to give out the dash plate number without the owners permission.

#193 Guy had everything all the paper work hat jacket book and all kinds of doc from buick and asc. 7,600 miles