Which one do you have, or have had?

GregInAtl said:
Just curious as how many of the GNXs have a home here on turbo buick;
We had #103 until 2 weeks ago, It now lives in N.C.
GNX#485 and GNX#233 have a home in New York.

X-Rated i am a good friend who used to own #230. Been in that car a few times. Had alot of fun one night down in Springfield IL.

Sean

GT Lawyer said:
My dad used to own #007. Anyone know its current whereabouts?
Hi Robert

Contact Ted Hirsch on this board.

He goes by the name "Epitome" and he has contact info for GNX #007 through the GNX diecast that was released by GMP/Peachstate. HTH.

I own 900 mile GNX #438 and it is a Time Capsule that has never been tampered with. I don’t think a wrench has ever been put on this
car except for Oil Changes. I had to have the Brake Recall Done 19 years later. I tried to keep the old Original Brake Pressure Switch but
GM said "No Way" We want it back. :frown:

Here is 77. He lives outside of Cincy. The owner (I'll leave his name out) drives the car alot and takes it down the 1/4 a few times a year.

This car has one of the best black paint jobs I have ever seen! I took this pic last spring at the local track.

Attachments

• gnx (Medium).jpg
    gnx (Medium).jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 3,262
Hello everyone,

That GNX in Maple, Ontario, Canada is not a real GNX. I went to look at car sept 06 and spoke with the owner. He showed me the car and told me that it was converted like that when he bought it years ago. The car is an 87 gn hardtop. The car is nice. I asked him if he would sell but said no. It used to have the GNX rear suspension with the reproduction pan rod ladder bar (kirban) but he told me that he removed it completely because it was a very bumpy ride driving with it. The wheels are not GTA OR GNX WHEELS but aftermarket ARE'S OR something along that line. They are nice though. The car is not show quality but overall the car looks clean and a nice cruiser. The motor is pretty well stock (i think?) with the exception of a computer chip and a dual exhaust.

I WOULD BUY THIS CAR IF IT WAS 4 SALE.

Take care

Michael

My dad has #125. It has 70,000mi. It's stock except for ATR exhaust and Jay Carter chip.He used to drive it daily. Now,he drives it atleast once a month.

It's either mine of my dad's (445 or 230). Judging by the appearance of a white tag on the front it's #230. It sure doesn't look very impressive with the mustang out in front!:eek: It finally broke in to the 11's with a 11.99 pass this year.

Attachments

• 10300034.jpg
    10300034.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 721
I am talking to the Cobra guy right now. He said he got a good holeshot on the gnX, said it was running deep 12's! Nice :cool: He said your pops was a real cool guy also.

That Mystichrome Cobra is now under about 5 inches of dust with no powerplant :p . He blew it up and is going TT or something. He should just man up and put an LC2 in it ;)

Hopefully I can make the shootout this year.

I need to find out what # this GNX is in Maple Ontario Canada.Just outside Toronto.

I've seen the car driven several times on the road durring rush hour up untill late Oct. Nice looken lady driver. Do you remember the approx location pic was taken. I'd take the dog for a walk in that area with camera. I'd also drop off a car cover too.

I am talking to the Cobra guy right now. He said he got a good holeshot on the gnX, said it was running deep 12's! Nice :cool: He said your pops was a real cool guy also.

That Mystichrome Cobra is now under about 5 inches of dust with no powerplant :p . He blew it up and is going TT or something. He should just man up and put an LC2 in it ;)

Hopefully I can make the shootout this year.

Was this pic from 2005? If it was, I remember the guy, he was very friendly and cool to talk to. He was there to have fun and did not take it so seriously like a lot of people do.

HELLO 1980MONTETURBO,

I think i remember you. Do you remember a late sunday afternoon in the sumer of 2006 at the maple car show (fortinos). There was a 1987 Buick Grand National that pulled in and parked across from your monte. You came up to the gn and started talking to the owner. Remember? You showed the gn owner your LC2 Motor in your monte....Started talking about the work done on the cars.........Well......That guy was me.

How are you? Cannot wait till the summer. We got to go out for a beer man and arrange more g body's to cruise together. I'll bet those FORDS would like to see that. Scare the living pants off the owners when they would see 20 gn's or monte's pull in. That car is indeed from Maple and yes it is a GNX Clone. Nice car though. I did see a lady driving it a few times with the daughter in the car at the bakery nearby. On one occasion I was driving my gn and pulled beside her. The girl gave me thumbs up. From far i thought it was a GNX until i pulled up beside them and realized that it was a clone. Nice car man

Take it easy'

Michael

Was this pic from 2005? If it was, I remember the guy, he was very friendly and cool to talk to. He was there to have fun and did not take it so seriously like a lot of people do.

Yeah, his name's Jamey. He is a cool guy, he has a good time wherever he goes...cool dude :cool: