Which is Better?

You sound like my EX Jesse. She didn't understand you have to keep a portion of your pay so you can have a cushion if you need it. Needless to say that's just one of the reasons we're not together now. Stupid bi-polar female.

you had a gf:eek: just kiddin... I dont.... like the single life while im 18:cool:

I've had one since I was 10. If you don't have one you need to start one so you have a safe place to keep your money.

You sound like my EX Jesse. She didn't understand you have to keep a portion of your pay so you can have a cushion if you need it. Needless to say that's just one of the reasons we're not together now. Stupid bi-polar female.

Things are a little better t han they were 3 months ago. In another month my bank account will be looking even more better. Then all I got to do is pay off my HUGE auto debt and it will actually feel like I make 20 bucks an hour for once.

Things are a little better t han they were 3 months ago. In another month my bank account will be looking even more better. Then all I got to do is pay off my HUGE auto debt and it will actually feel like I make 20 bucks an hour for once.

LOL The sad part is that I make $10.50 an hour at work, but when I'm not at work I make $35 and hour.:biggrin: Got 3 cars to work on in the next week and it's worth $1500 and my job will only bring in less than $400. How's that for scary.:eek:

I know man. I remember when I used to work on stuff and flip cars, hell I would make more money in two days than a whole week:cool:

Gotta have tools and know how to figure out what's broke and fix it yourself. Plus you gotta spend money to make money, and you don't ALWAYS come out ahead. I've taken some big hits, close to 1k on one vehicle. I've been working on cars and rebuilding them since I started driving. I don't think it would be for you at this point.

Flipping a car can make you extra money but now you really need to know how to fix them. "Back in the day" it was much easier because you could do mods and not have a problem but if you don't have a scanner and good diagnostic skills it's not something you want to get into.