Which fuel pump for stock GN?

McGuyver

Car is an all original 87 GN so I plan to keep modifications to a minimum. I will be upping the fuel pressure a bit with the 237 regulator and run either the TurboTweak or Commander street chip. Is the Racetronix G7 fuel pump kit the way to go? Wondering if the 255 LPH a bit of overkill for a stocker and if I should be looking for something a little lighter on the flow capacity?
Thanks

The stock fuel pump in my T-type was dead in 1995. I can't imagine a turbobuick in 2014 that hasn't had the fuel pump replaced with a 255 pump.

My stocker couldn't run below 15's without falling on its face... 19 years ago. That first trip to the track was embarrassing... so embarassing I left it off m but a new fuel pump did the trick.

Car is an all original 87 GN so I plan to keep modifications to a minimum. I will be upping the fuel pressure a bit with the 237 regulator and run either the TurboTweak or Commander street chip. Is the Racetronix G7 fuel pump kit the way to go? Wondering if the 255 LPH a bit of overkill for a stocker and if I should be looking for something a little lighter on the flow capacity?
Thanks

We recommend our FPS-G7W255, FPWH-006 and BGK-001. This combo will deliver a bit more fuel than your HP level requires but they will fix the weak links in the TR fuel and electrical system. Cheap insurance to keep your head gaskets and crank intact.

Unless something is wrong with the hanger or sending unit I will retain those and go with the G7 Pump and hot-wire kit. Thanks for the replies, I have been busy for the last 20+ years so I have a little catching up to do. After reading post on this site for the last few months I am amazed at the evolution of the TR.