Where to Get SuperCharger?

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I have a friend that has a 98 GS regal that needs a supercharger. He said AutoZone said they could order him one but I figured he be better off with the broke one;)

Any suggestions for a STOCK REPLACEMENT?

I bought a supercharger for my neighbors Buick Park Ave from Superchargers Andaccessories.com

I have sold many of them , I get $150 for a known good one but I agree with the post above usually just a coupler and fresh oil and they are good to go beyond that they are rebuildable but most dealers/shops just replace them

most of the ones I sell are part of a top swap ( converting N/A to S/C ) or as a core to send out for inlet & outlet porting then sell the stock one after installing the ported one

Ed Morad, at Morad Parts Company LLC, specializes in used and new parts for late model 3800 powered GM vehicles. I have done business with him and he has a great rep on the Grand Prix boards. I'll send his e-mail address in a PM.

Thanks guys! I will call him and see if knows exatcly what is wrong with it! That would be awesome if that is all it is!!!

TRY OUT ZZP performance.com. 3800 performace.com grandprix.net, Wbody performance.com, SLP(look under Wbody)Summit has alot of parts also but nothing like The 1st few sites i put down. I believe the SSEI, GTP, impala SS, MONTE CARLO SS, N sum others should all have the same EATON M90 on there. Not sure but i would look for 97-03 After that is the series 3 SC i believe. Who told you it needs a new supercharger?? if it still runs and drives might just need couplers. IF it sounds really bad from the NOSE of the SC,then you could just need a rebuild kit from ZZP. TIP!!!!! If your tranny is still working, GET A HD SHIFT KIT (80 bucks) and tranny cooler cuz i had to pay 1300 for a rebuild !!now its drives way better and the shift kit is great:cool:

i would say buy these, the OIL IS A MUST! and YOU GOT TO BUY 2 bottles 1 isn't enough. I think intese racing has the bigger (1) bottle unit but its all the same. I GO with the GM bottle(s)

ZZ Performance

ZZ Performance

ZZ Performance

NOw you could just need to top off your oil, its a little hex on the nose of the SC. DO NOT STRIP IT!!!!!!!!! buy some GM SC OIL(autozone, napa don't carry it you have to order it) get that and top off. THo not to waste the oil i would just buy the couplers and oil. I'm at about 250k on my GS only had to change couplers and oil(at about 170k). Tranny gave out just a few weeks ago.
So unless your friend rags his car out everyday, then im sure its a 50-100(parts & Shipping) Fix and 2hrs of work or under.

Check out Canadian Supercharger offers a very personalized service and use top quality supercharger parts, customer satisfaction is our priority.

There based out of Manitoba and Florida, I had to replace my supercharger on my bonneville, I got a rebuilt from there for 400 or so plus a refundable core charge, great guys to deal with and they have a great warranty, I would recomend them highly. Be careful with the ebay stuff I got bent over once by an ebay seller, there was more play in the ebay supercharger then my non working one.

Grab the snout with the belt off see if there is alot of clunking as you turn the snout back and forth. It's probably the coupler which is easy to replace.