Where is this car?

Actually he said it's been driven only 1200 miles since the complete build. I'm pretty positive it's the car sold here awhile back and the guy was banned for being a prick if I remember correctly. It's a fine car and likely GNX quality but it's not a GNX since Mclaren's never touched it. I'm not sure about $37,500. Maybe $32,000.

You better be careful there, my friend....if he was a "prick" here on the board, you can rest assured that he'll likely be a "prick" to you and your offer. I know you want this one badly, I would, too, but, seriously, be very, very cautious with this clown......he sounds, so far, like a damn liar and a know it all.......you seem to be an honest, nice guy buyer, who's truly interested in it, he now knows that, and look how he's treated you so far.....do you really expect you're going to get a "good dear" from this sap? Like I said, be real careful now. Or you'll be screwed. Just saying. Little friendly advice from someone who's been screwed before, and not by women.:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Not trying to change your mind but consider this: If it is the look/performance you want, you would probably save some coin by building your own. I am using a 70K mile GN to convert one of my own. I only have the rear suspension and gauges left to go and will be WAY less than 20K. I did go a different route though. I picked up a "theft recovered" 70K GN several years ago for less than 8K. Car came with complete insurance history of the theft, was in excellent condition and NO accident damage. My intent at the time was to do a "clone". Over the years I have acquired the flares, correct wheels, decals, badges, turbo cover, etc. Since I have no intent of trying to convince anyone that is a real GNX the "rebuild" title does not bother me at all since the car has NEVER been wrecked. Any future owner would be informed of the history anyway. Most of these cars have been run hard and put up wet, so knowing the history is what is important to me. At the end of the day it's not a "real" one anyway. The plus side is I will not be afraid to drive, drive, drive it anytime I want. Just my .02 worth. Good luck with your hunt and I hope you are able to get the look you want and enjoy it for years, after all the GNX was the baddest looking G body of all time!