Where did Buddy Ingersoll go?

yep, the guy that does heads at my machine shop would flip out. he is a real big fan of yours. last year, he told me to try and find out what you were doing to the motors back then. i searched day and night but never found any published information, or where you slipped any secrets.

WOW!!! Didn't take long to get Senior Membership status!! More like Legendary Member... But it is WELL DESERVED and EARNED if I say so myself... :cool::cool:

i just noticed this,haha......whats it cost to upgrade?, im not gonna live long enough to post 1000 times:biggrin: not a biggy, just thought it funny.

Thats funny. Welcome and its a pleasure to have you aboard. Thanx for setting yet another key place in history for the Buick V6 that we all cherish. Hope you have a Happy holiday season. Where are you at now? You still up north?

still at the 4-way in Zeigler,Il., cant miss the shop just,=put up a new sign out front on building(BUDDY'S GARAGE ). always a driveway full of hot rods on a sunny day.:D

Mr Ingersoll,

In case you didn't know it, you are a legend in the turbo buick community, welcome to the board. One of my favorite videos of all time on youtube:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuZQEVAkV9U[/YOUTUBE]

no secrets slipped,just long hours and hard work, the formula for any success. winning pays better than losing:wink:

legend!

i watched that quite by accident as a kid- was so impressed
totally influenced my whole concept of engines

loved the vid except the end

Buddy do you have some details on what they did to limit you and your season(s) & putting together what had never been done before in drag into action?

Thanks for taking the time to join.
Many of us have looked up to you for years!

thank you to all who have welcome me here, did i start all this here? haha!

Welcome

And to a Kid with a brand new 3 month old turbo buick watching the race from Bristol it was a huge thing. It's nice to have you in the community

Welcome Mr Ingersoll !

"did you start all this"?
I'd say you played a very important role in all this.
and for that I say thanks!
I'm sure alot of us consider you a legend,( at least I do!)
most of us on this forum are hooked on this boost stuff,
you brought the turbo buick to the attention of all motorsports,
Glad to have you here!

....thank you to all who have welcome me here, did i start all this here? haha!

This is too cool! We talked about stopping by your shop on the way back from Bowling Green last year with 3 GN's in tow. I never dreamed I'd see you post on TurboBuick in a million years! Weather you realize it or not, you sir, are a living legend around here. I hope to meet you in person someday.

Nice to have a legendary turbo Buick person like Buddy on the board! Welcome. Remember watching those races on TV.

Is that car still alive somewhere????

alive

i gave away all those parts to who enjoy turbos and they are racing and cruis'in all over our great country, so i guess you could say im still out there . these days i cruise southern illinois in one of my 5 custom 50's mercs or diamond T pick-up. i dont guess you all would like to see them?

Thanks

Thanks you Buddy Ingersoll for joining,and most of all thanks for pioneering the cars that I truely love.Have a great day.:biggrin:

still at the 4-way in Zeigler,Il., cant miss the shop just,=put up a new sign out front on building(BUDDY'S GARAGE ). always a driveway full of hot rods on a sunny day.:D

I stopped by there a few months ago with Bobby Don, but you weren't around. It was pretty late in the afternoon, so you might have been taking a nap :wink: I did meet your brother and look forward to meeting you next March.