Where are all the TA aluminum blocks at??

gnon18s

Seems like i dont see, or hear of, the aftermarket TA aluminum blocks very often. Where are they all at? Whos running them? ..any street cars?

Others may know better than me but id guess there are less than 100 of them out there. The TSO racers run them and they are more common with racers that are building 900hp or more.

My house.
DSC01270.jpg

its aging to prefection.

still collecting parts, for a
street car

Attachments

• 254.JPG
    254.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,366
Kenny Duttweiler is building my wifes now for her street car will make about 900 hp

I had one built and running strong all in one night....

Then I woke up....

One day I hope to get one.... and not in my dreams again

:biggrin:

ive read they will hold up to 2000 hp they are 6bolt mains, i was going to purchase one a while ago but i heard some secrets about the series 2 engine's..

Have one in my street car and drive it almost every day to work! I have about 13,000k on it so far! Thanks Nick!!;)

Have one in my street car and drive it almost every day to work! I have about 13,000k on it so far! Thanks Nick!!;)

Awesome! Glad to here some people are running these on the street. ..expensive motor for a daily driver though.

Just bought an 81 turbo trans am with a TA aluminum block v6. Haven't had much fun with it since its winter but it's dynoed at 809 hp and 804 trq with 27lbs boost. Should be a fun street car.
16a823ef.jpg

c2ac4870.jpg

67d63742.jpg

9ff9aba7.jpg

^^^Cool car!! Who would have guessed it was packing that kind of power. You could make some money with that car.

Yes very nice,that one is going to surprise a few people.
Love the color + looks mint,cute hood ornament too.