Where are all the TA aluminum blocks at??

I wonder what the price would be if 100 of us did a group purchase........hmm
Mike

20111215_171422.jpg

mine at duttweiler's shop

Naw, my wife would walk in on the block and I sometime, and I may get in trouble. :)

Those things are bad a$$.

I would say none
called about a discount on a whole combo block,heads,intake,cam,rockers the big$$$$ ones,ss headers. BHJ blancer. I was told none not even a t-shirt
Damn, if someone was ready to pull the trigger on their block, heads, AND their intake, you would think they would show there appreciation with at least a small discount.

Thats what happens when there is no competition. They could charge pretty much whatever they want thats the problem. The only way to get them to lower the price is to either a not buy them or for a bunch of people to complain

After reading the Hot Rod article about the 1700hp from a LS1 truck engine that cost 300.00, well, if my little 109 pops..... After reading that article my co-worker took delivery of a 60k mile 5.3 LS1 for 600.00. Thats an iron 6 bolt main block etc. I think I know which way to go.
Mike

I have serial number 019703. Shipped to me late 2003. First run generation. Still running strong.
Sure is fun to have people ask me to open the hood so they can show their friend that it's just a six cylinder. Then to watch them count the cylinders in disbelief.

After reading the Hot Rod article about the 1700hp from a LS1 truck engine that cost 300.00, well, if my little 109 pops..... After reading that article my co-worker took delivery of a 60k mile 5.3 LS1 for 600.00. Thats an iron 6 bolt main block etc. I think I know which way to go.
Mike

A LS1 is not a 5.3 and is not cast iron. And will not be 600.00 what he got is a truck block.

I have a 5.3 and it is a LS 4(LS blocks are aluminum) I think the truck motors were LQ 9 cast block alum head

Take your LSX talk to the LSX section, this is for the ta block which is way cooler than any LSX could ever be.