When Pigs Fly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYTECH

Remember this date everyone......

Some day when your all old (like me) you'll remember the day that Harold actually ran his car at the track

Congrats to Mr. Kevin on his new personal best out at Irwindale today

22 lbs of boost
91 Octane & Methanol
1.69 60 ft
7.07 seconds
99.78 mph

Get your 60 ft times down to the 1.5's and you have a high 6 second run just waiting to jump out at you

Congrats to Sod for a great build up on the motor....

If you beat my 6.66 seconds at 106 mph I WILL have to come out of retirement and whoop up on your A$$...:biggrin:

Later

Ray

yup with a lil more practice on the 60"ft and some slack from the reffs youll be there in no time, its was nice seeing ray and the roster today but dont get to cocky harold ill be right on your ass with my big ass boat. oh and for the guys that like to estimate there quarter mile times by saying this and that its a 11.02 in the quarter but harold will back it up and take it to the quarter with a 10.90 or less ;)

Congrats, glad that everything is working out for you on the car. Impressive #'s to be sure.

congrads man... now back it with a 10 sec 1/4 ticket.. thats flying for the first time out with the new motor.. congrads again :)

Did anyone actually witness this miracle & if so who drove it. I don't believe a damn thing that's connected with Harold.

Did anyone actually witness this miracle & if so who drove it. I don't believe a damn thing that's connected with Harold.

I was also there to watch it, heck it even felt as if i was driving the car myself., that is one damnnn beautiful GN and you can tell he takes pride in it, :D I think with a little more practice and a low 1.5 sixty the car will go 6.80's all day long, oh and this was only done on 21psi not 22psi with plenty left in the alky pump gas tune, damn that SOD guy knows how to built a motor, wicked said next time out he will bring out the C16 power juice and turn it up to 27psi to see what that baby can do I forsee a 6.50 1/8 and a 10.60 or mid 10.50's 1/4 mile in his future.. ;)

shi*, with C16 and that type of boost..a 6.39 could be in the future..

LOL, I know what your refering to nordy, ;). and i wouldn't doubt it if it happens, maybe then he can put a 9sec lic plate on his car for sure or just steal Underboost and have a 9sec 1/4 mile time slip to back it up. :biggrin:

I was also there to watch it, heck it even felt as if i was driving the car myself., that is one damnnn beautiful GN and you can tell he takes pride in it, :D I think with a little more practice and a low 1.5 sixty the car will go 6.80's all day long, oh and this was only done on 21psi not 22psi with plenty left in the alky pump gas tune, damn that SOD guy knows how to built a motor, wicked said next time out he will bring out the C16 power juice and turn it up to 27psi to see what that baby can do I forsee a 6.50 1/8 and a 10.60 or mid 10.50's 1/4 mile in his future.. ;)

What a waste of a perfectly good dragstrip....

....and the "pig" did fly, after it got beat by a street driven Barracuda... (guess who tuned that one?) :)

What a waste of a perfectly good dragstrip....

....and the "pig" did fly, after it got beat by a street driven Barracuda... (guess who tuned that one?) :)

Saw you at the track today kicking tires, you should off gotten into one of those minis that you were eyeballing so much it would fit you perfect ;), if i remember the barracuda ran 7.528 at 88.8 to wicked 7.074 at 99.78, ;) looks like the cuda needs to find a better tuner becuz it ran slow, you should sent him Harold way to tune his car or he be better off finding another tuner. :biggrin:.

oh hey the clown speaks, saw you at the track today kicking tires, you should off gotten into one of those minis that you were eyeballiing so much it would fit you perfect LOL, cuda ran 7.5 to wicked 7.07 ;) looks like the cuda needs a better tuner becuz it ran slow you should sent him Harold way or he be better off finding another tuner. :biggrin:.

2.2 reaction times don't win races retard... 3rd person went out the door huh?? BTW, You wouldn't understand the ingenuity that goes into a honda swapped mini. I'm sure if it wasn't a "bolt in" or built by someone else you'd have to revert to your Stars Wars action figures so you'd have something else to stick up your a$$

2.2 reaction times don't win races retard... Keep kicking tires and being late on the tree. BTW, You wouldn't understand the ingenuity that goes into a honda swapped mini. I'm sure if it wasn't a "bolt in" or built by someone else you'd have to revert to your Stars Wars action figures so you'd have something else to stick up your a$$

Temper, Temper.. LOL, I didn't know it was an NHRA event where I had to go when the tree came down, My bad. ;) see you around clown.

ladies lets keep it G rated here this is a celebration not a roost off, i was there to witness it so was my 5yr old, i would say to let the cars do the talking but scot has a way bigger(lighter) advantage over harold.

not to mention........

Scott has about 300 or 400 horse power more!!!!! :eek: :tongue: LOL
I thought someone was banned from here! and started their own kingdom,
just can't stay away huh,?
congrats to SOD,

ladies lets keep it G rated here this is a celebration not a roost off, i was there to witness it so was my 5yr old, i would say to let the cars do the talking but scot has a way bigger(lighter) advantage over harold.

congrats to SOD,

Sod is not driving or tunning my car I am, perhaps I should congratulate zimmerman for building your motor and the clowns motor too, I mean, that is the whole reason is flying yellow banana is going fast right, so here you go, congrats to zimmerman for builiding such an awesome motor without it he still be stuck in the 10's. LOL. ;) hope that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.