When does it stop?

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
I lost my brother last night .
he fought cancer for the last yr or so,
I knew it was comming, still hard to accept.
he was 64.
I'll miss ya Gene.

Oh Luis, I guess this means he won't be doing the window replacement.
Thanks for giving him hope,

1st Haily my Grand daughter, now my brother.

Haily is doing OK, stable, still undergoing treatments, but not as severe as before.

anybody looking for 56 ford pickup, and 56 ford panel trk? both project trucks.

take care all!

I lost my brother last night .
he fought cancer for the last yr or so,
I knew it was comming, still hard to accept.
he was 64.
I'll miss ya Gene.

Oh Luis, I guess this means he won't be doing the window replacement.
Thanks for giving him hope,

1st Haily my Grand daughter, now my brother.

Haily is doing OK, stable, still undergoing treatments, but not as severe as before.

anybody looking for 56 ford pickup, and 56 ford panel trk? both project trucks.

take care all!

I am so sorry Lee, take care and we will continue to pray for Haily's continued recovery.

Lee:
I am sorry to hear of your family's loss, Lee, and I will keep you & your family in my prayers. Gene, God Bless and God Speed.

I'm very sorry to hear this Lee. Prayers are sent and I truly wish you and your family all the best. Very happy to hear Haily is doing better. Take care.

Sorry to hear this lee can't get any worst losing your brother and than seeing a young kid fighting to stay alive. I hope things get better for you stay strong my friend.

Al

My sincere sympathies Lee.

I'll put in some prayers for you and your family as you go through this.

Take care.
Tim

Very sorry to hear Cruzin:frown: It's been said that cancer only takes the good people, dunno if that's always true but I've lost 2 friends in the last 10 months, one to colon cancer and one to squamous cell carcinoma (skin) that started as a teeny freckle:confused: They were both good people. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Alan

Sorry to here this, Lee. I'll say a prayer for you and family.

RIP Gene.

Mike B.

Sorry for your loss Lee, still praying for Haily.
PS I still owe you that burger from the West Coast Nats.

Hey Lee. Sorry to hear about your brother, I'm sure it is very tough. Very happy to hear your granddaughter is doing better though. Your family will be in my prayers tonight...take care.

Elky

Lee.
Very sorry to hear the news. Like you said you knew that it was just a matter of time and you think you are prepared but it never works out that way. Let me know if there is anything you need.
Jeff

Sorry for your loss. i wish the medical profession would find a solution for this dreaded disease.

David

Though to lose a loved one, hang in there., best wishes go to your grand daugther aswell.. godspeed.