Whats your opinion on this car (GN)

The paint looks great in pictures but I'd rather buy a low priced older vehicle and do the same things myself. ie, rebuilds on engine and trans at less than 50k on the clock

May be a relist too.

I like it. Different, you would turn the scare crows in the fields in Kansas blowing by in that baby.

I think car is mint and the guy really spent his time doing a nice job from top to bottom. A little pricey however i am sure he has more than that into it. Looks Mean:cool:

Nice car as far as the parts go but I really don't like those wheels. Much nicer wheel choices out there and probably don't cost half as much as those boyd's did IMO

Air dams?

Where's the air dams? Doesn't appear to sit all that low without them. Other than that, I think it looks good. It's nice to see another GN with some street ability. I get tired of the oh so popular "Big N Skinny" look.

Ryan

Thanks for the kind words (most of you)! I built this car to do anything and everything. I wanted something I could show, drag race, auto-cross, and drive on a regular basis. Unfortunately, I lost my storage and absolutely refuse to let her sit outside in the long Massachusetts winters.

I used only the best parts when building the car and even though the stock motor and trans. were in perfect working order I knew I couldn't do what I wanted with a stock set up. Thats the only reason why those motor and trans. were built.

As for paint and wheels. Opinions vary! To make a true show car it has to be different from the rest. The nicest black paint is still black like every other GN. Also, there are so many wheels out there it's hard to choose a set that everyone will like. Some people like bigs'n'littles, I prefer something different.

After investing $30k into this car I didn't think asking $17995 would be too much. I guess I wasn't aware of the current market prices. I also understand that most people appreciate a more stock appearing car but I'm sure there's an ass out there for the seat in my GN:D I'm entertaining a couple of offers and I'm definitely willing to let her go for way under the reserve. All serious offers will be considered. Thanks again!

Jacob

Originally posted by ONLYA6
Thanks for the kind words (most of you)! I built this car to do anything and everything. I wanted something I could show, drag race, auto-cross, and drive on a regular basis. Unfortunately, I lost my storage and absolutely refuse to let her sit outside in the long Massachusetts winters.

I used only the best parts when building the car and even though the stock motor and trans. were in perfect working order I knew I couldn't do what I wanted with a stock set up. Thats the only reason why those motor and trans. were built.

As for paint and wheels. Opinions vary! To make a true show car it has to be different from the rest. The nicest black paint is still black like every other GN. Also, there are so many wheels out there it's hard to choose a set that everyone will like. Some people like bigs'n'littles, I prefer something different.

After investing $30k into this car I didn't think asking $17995 would be too much. I guess I wasn't aware of the current market prices. I also understand that most people appreciate a more stock appearing car but I'm sure there's an ass out there for the seat in my GN:D I'm entertaining a couple of offers and I'm definitely willing to let her go for way under the reserve. All serious offers will be considered. Thanks again!

Jacob

Dude you got a sweet ride.

The car is AWESOME and if i was you i would keep it. However i hope you find a good home. If i was not working on other projects that car would be next to mine. :D

I live in MA and I have not seen this car but I have heard thru the grapevine this thing is real nice. Good luck with the sale.

I dont think you will have a hard time getting what you are asking it seems reasonable to me for a car that has been completely gone through...Awsome car

Thanks very much guys! It's nice to see people who appreciate a lot of hard work.

Jacob

Hey only a 6 i live in New Bedford and never seen your car around... Do you drive it often... It looks like it hardly saw city streets....

i 4get when the 1st time i seen this car was but it was my desktop background for a month prolbably(dont feel bad i HAVE to rotate em:) ) but that car is bad a$$ i cant believe the price is only at $10k....good luck with it man...hope it goes into good hands