whats wrong with this thing?

Hey, I have Tlink on a laptop that you can borrow for some runs. Also have a FP gauge you can mount to the fuel rail and set under your wiper. Oh, and if you are planning on running suday, bring some rain tires. :frown: partly cloudy, 20% humidity. Hope she dries up.

If you need to cannibalize some parts for a test or something, let me know. I will be working on mine, testing as well, but if you need to pull a coil pack, MAF, ECM, etc temporarily, let me know.

James

JAMES,
i still havent got it to run any better at the track than it did the other days when you were out.
i have bought a laptop and i have tlink now(you can download it free on there website) but i need somthing to link my lap top to the aldl port.
if you dont mind letting me borrow that i would appreciate it
thanks keith
by the way please pm me your # so i can give you a call
they changed the forcast for sunday? :mad: bastards!!!!!!!!

To answer the "Dual pipe". The downpipe is made of 2 pipes. One inside the other. It is my understanding that it was done this way to make it durable and keep down on noise down to a minimum. With all the bends though, it created alot of kinks and restrictions. Have a pic if you are interested...

can i see the pic please? now i know what you are talkin bout and its kinda messed up!
thanks keith

Tlink

(you can download it free on there website)

Got a link to that website? I cant seem to find it. Thanks.

i have installed a new ecm and it has made a seat of the pants difference.
i will have it to the track sunday to see if the probs are cured.
thanks keith

if you are impatient (can't wait til Sunday) and want to give a Gtech meter a shot, I have a new one in the box. When set up correctly they are supposedly pretty accurate. I bought it cheap and wanted to be able to do a few tests to see results rather than "well... that felt faster...". Let me know, you know where it'll be. ;)