What's Ur Poison?

Jim Beam and diet Coke (or straight) !

Hence, Beamer - it's not for BMW.

Now I gladly drink Evan Williams in place of JB any day.

Let's see, a good tequila is always nice to slurp down. SoCo and OJ is great with the wife. Double Crown straight suits me well also. Ice cold Michelob Ultra out of my 1 can at a time box (it's a 15 1/2 gallon can) in a frosted mug also suits well. I can also go for some Smirnoff and Sprite Zero as well.

As you can tell, I have a variety of poisons...

Mike

I've been thinking about making some orange wine.

its really good. there was a wine store not far from here that closed due to the economy that had exellent orange wine from eastern washington. it was a ruby orange wine that was really good, worth 25 bucks a bottle. or you can make some fuzzy navals from some seagrams and orange juice.

Jack and Coke here as my first choice.
Bud Select, Blue Moon, Schlafly Pale Ale, O'fallon Wheat, Boulevard wheat and Ale.
Glass or two of wine at home with the wife.

I'll throw down blue moon till I can't see the moon anymore. Maybe once or twice a year. Drinking is a bad idea most of the time.

I drink a lot, I love jack
jack + coke
jack + Pepsi
jack + water good and you feel good the next day #1 choice
I tried jack + ginger good but hang over
OJ in a pinch
also i like Budweiser

turbo powered wind sprints....:eek: :eek:

I just drank polzin under the table. he passed out on the couch. in about twenty min ill stand over him breathing heavy to freak him out. hill post in the Midwest section later. ha ha ha!

If I remember right you're under age kid. Remember what we said about certain posts?:confused:

Im at home, and i dont drink, i sip with my family. I dont like getting buzzed like others. I did it one time and Ill NEVER do it again.

Ahhhh! Fixing to make a Jack and Coke and just plain relax this evening.

What's your poison tonight?

Cheers!:)

Capt n coke, or jack and coke gotta love sailor jerrys. I also like a capt and root beer its called a muddy creek sounds weird but tastes awsome.