I don't always drink beer.

But when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

Stay thirsty my friends.

And, Happy spooling...

Mike Barnard

Rum/Coke
Captain/Coke
Mai Tai

guess i like rum,but if i have to much i feel it in my lower back the next day...weird

Jack and Coke.....the only 2 things that never let me down!!

As for Beer, I like High life, Miller lite, but as long as it gets you drunk I'll drink just about anything :biggrin:.

A nice cold Coors.....sometimes with a little RMI-25 if it's too hot outside:biggrin:

Bruce '87 Grand National

:)

Attachments

• Z1000.jpg
    Z1000.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 109
Ok, cool. I need to try some of the Moose Beer above. However, I must use extreme caution..."The Darker the Beer, The drunker I get" :D

Ok, another drink I had come up with was; Caribbean Rum with Coconut Liqueur and MILK on Ice..... Be sure to shake it up good if you're planning on trying it. Adjust to you liking:) I assure you, it's very smooth, very delicious, and it doesn't hit you hard until later on. To me it's almost as good as Jack and Coke... But, without all the calories:tongue: Drink Responsibily with anything you might come up with on you're own.

Fat Tire or a Long Island Iced Tea here. The way today went; I would drink anything sat in front of me. Worst day of my life.

The alcohol content is not strong in Moose drool. Its a good beer to drink by itself for the flavour. After dinner or something. Flavour is better if its not ice cold.

I just drank polzin under the table. he passed out on the couch. in about twenty min ill stand over him breathing heavy to freak him out. hill post in the Midwest section later. ha ha ha!

What the FFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: So a year later I finally find out that you tried to breath heavily on me while I slept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Oh man, the Turbo Farm Crew is going to have a long night tonight!

Almost a month without a drink now after getting back from the desert at 29 Palms. Tonight I made myself a couple glasses of Jack and Coke and all I can say is Yeeeehaw! This stuff taste better than ever:) Hope I'm ok tomorrow. Probably not though, the Wifey is laughing at me already:rolleyes:

brif - What the heck is a Flat Tire?

Single Malt Scotch Whisky (Balvanie 21 YO Portwood), (Macallan 18 YO), (Bunnahabhain 18 YO),
Single Malt Whiskey (Yamazaki 18 YO), turbo Buicks, & nice handguns.
Unfortunately, due to a recently found heart condition, respiratory issues, & circulation issues, (just plain old age issues) (I knew that there would be a payback for all of that partying that I did in my younger years), I have been on the wagon for about 3 months or so, which definitely sucks. Now I have to take legal drugs, and that sucks too.

Sorry to hear, Gary. I didn't know you had an heart condition. I truly hope your taking things a little slower nowwa days, and I know things will turn out fine for you in time. I'm sure those high HP cars you have aren't helping matters any with all the adrenaline pumping you up:eek: ...Yeah Baby!

Stay cool as always. I hope to see you sometime soon and that Modded CTS-V of yours!

Ray

What are you guys drinking tonight? I'm still kicking back and drinking the Caribbean Coconut Rum with Vitamin D milk.... I know, I know... Hey, don't knock it until you tried it...OK! lol

Really though, I'm really kinda bummed right now...My 2 boys will be going to China over summer break this year. For 3 whole months! o_O Granted, I'll be gone on deployment while they're away. But, I can't help but worrie a bit. Same thing happend in 2003 when I went to Iraq, I couldn't help but worrie.... Just venting a bit, sorry guys.