Whats the quickest a hot air car can run on 93 octane?

Just run some methanol & turn up the boost should run in the 12's I would imagine w/sticky tires of course.

Don't expect to do that first time out though.

Need to monitor KR is the main thing,& other engine vitals.

Hot Air on alky

There have been a few 12 second hot air cars on pump gas and alky to my knowledge. Of all the ones that I remember only 2 are still active on this board. The 2 that are still active are me only 1 complete pass on pump gas and alky and I ran 12.8XX@106 on 18psi with 18* of timing. Esinger runs consistant high 7's low 8's on pump and alky. The only other hot air member that I can think of that ran 12's on pump and alky but has not been on the board for a while now is 6sense.

what about just on 93 octane? I know that really limits ET,MPH and boost but I am curious what a well tuned hot air on 93 octane can do...my 87 ran a best of 13.98 and a lowest of 14.24 all stock except for the mods listed in my signature on 93 so I was just curious what a hot air could do.

ive run 12's on pump and alky. i probley could run a mid 11 on pump and alky but i dont like to run my car like that. im guess with my current tune if i took the c16 out which i really dont need at 20psi and put pump gas it would go 11's. on just 91 octane probley mid 12's

Straight pump gas

what about just on 93 octane? I know that really limits ET,MPH and boost but I am curious what a well tuned hot air on 93 octane can do...my 87 ran a best of 13.98 and a lowest of 14.24 all stock except for the mods listed in my signature on 93 so I was just curious what a hot air could do.

The only time that I ever ran my car at the track on staright pump gas I ran 13.3XX@ 101mph @ 15psi. I wanted to see what my car would run straight off the trailer the way I drive it everyday on the street. So I rolled it off the trailer went straight to the staging lanes no tuning no nothing and went down the track. Only made one pass like that but I was pretty impressed. I can run as much as 18psi on straight pump with good gas so I believe with a little more tweeking I could have broken the 12 second barrier. But you don't really wanna take the chance on all out tuning with straight 93 so that was good enough for me.