What's the most expensive thing you own.....

IEATV8S

Besides house/houses and car/cars?

Mine's a coin a bought 43 years ago for $2750.00 that almost cost me a divorce.... still have the coin and wife who now says that was the most brilliant investment I ever made! .....and yours?

So what kind of coin is it and what's it worth now? Just curious my dad is a coin collector.

Besides house/houses and car/cars?

Mine's a coin a bought 43 years ago for $2750.00 that almost cost me a divorce.... still have the coin and wife who now says that was the most brilliant investment I ever made! .....and yours?

Sounds interesting. How about a pic and value?

As for me, If multiple items count, I'd have to say my music collection. Has to be upwards of 40K. And my liver.

D

I would like to know more about the coin, too. I collect coins myself, but no single one is worth as much as my vehicles. My RV tops that list :)

Does my fiancé's ring count??? It cost more then my stroker engine!!! And is the reason I was allowed to build my stroker engine.

If I can't count the GN, I guess the next thing would be my toolbox. Nothing extravagant, and I bought it used, but it's still worth more than both my daily drivers combined. Kinda depressing to think about, I have no single thing worth more than a couple grand. I'm low class.

If I can't count the GN, I guess the next thing would be my toolbox. Nothing extravagant, and I bought it used, but it's still worth more than both my daily drivers combined. Kinda depressing to think about, I have no single thing worth more than a couple grand. I'm low class.

i have to agree, my toolbox

Antique watches. :p

Actually the newer 18 carat Riviera chronograph, is worth more than the old 18K Hamilton pocketwatch.

Glad to own both however. :)

I would have to say guns and tools. Most of my $ went into all my cars until recently

Interesting topic....

For me, I have a extensive Hurst collection and among Hurst collectors I am known for having the rarest collection. By Hurst I am not referring to cars but rather original artwork, prototype parts they made. Example I have the actual prototype of the original Hurst Olds emblem originally it was different than the one they used on the 1968. I have the original art work for the Hurst wheel, the original actual Hurst wheel in blue that is on the catalog cover. I have the banner that Linda Vaughn wore at the events.....I even have the 1955 trophy George Hurst won by planting a caddy powerplant into a Lincoln.

Over 50 different Hurst knobs several of which never got produced. Fortunately I collected most of these items before they had any great value (mid 1970s) and just as fortunate I was smart enough to hold on to them. unlike the 300 plus Turbo regals and 8 GNXs I sold.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Whats nice about my Hurst collection is Hurst is one of those names that crossed over to every performance car model you can think of. I grew up near the Hurst plant....my wife actually worked there in 1969 even drove a 64 GTO to work.

I wouldnt post too much info here. Bound to have someone break in and look for it as they are staring at the barrel of your gun. Ill say that its not an investment unless it can and will be sold at anytime for profit (or loss). Your primary residence if owned is not an investment.