Whats next?

i dont have it but think most will say alky. post your goals on how fast you would like to go, how the car is used, and any other mods you may have done to it.

Bigger turbo & injectors! Alky kit would be a bonus too if street driven alot!

If it's a pump gas car buy an Alkycontrol Alky kit & a Turbo Tweak chip. Turn up the boost & enjoy the power parts you have allready purchased.

were can i get that alky kit

Click on the link in post #6 and call the number. Julio will take care of you. You should be able to go into the 11.50 range with what you have and a lot of alky on slicks.

wat about the injectors should i just keep the one's i have now 36lb or get the 60/65lb with the alcohol chip. which i guess that's the same they have alone for $85 & with the injectors if add it is $50 is the chip for both turbo &
injectors. does any have a scanmaster. so if i get the alky kit i could use
the same chip alcohol for the 60/65lb injectors.

wat about the injectors should i just keep the one's i have now 36lb or get the 60/65lb with the alcohol chip. which i guess that's the same they have alone for $85 & with the injectors if add it is $50 is the chip for both turbo &
injectors. does any have a scanmaster. so if i get the alky kit i could use
the same chip alcohol for the 60/65lb injectors.

You need to get a scanmaster first. Then when you get an alky kit you buy an alky chip designed to work with alky. You can not use a chip burned for 36 lb injectors with 65lb injectors. Eric will update the chip for a small fee if you decide to change injectors. He has a very fast turnaround also.

but you thick i should change the injectors that i have for now for 65lb
would it be better for my car with the alky kit. and for i need the alcohol chip
would that same chip work for the injectors & alky kit too. or thiers 1 chip for
each one.wat am saying would i need 2 chip's if i chage the injectors.
and that would be 1 chip for alky & the other for the injectors.

Unless your going to change the turbo i would leave the injectors alone. You could maximize the turbo you have with the injectors you have and alky.