What is new at Full Throttle:
REAL Art Carr Torque Converters from Califorina
Pat's Converters
G-Body Parts Tubular front control arms
G-Body parts stock location and frount mount intercoolers
Our Power Logger scan tool is shipping.
Watch the web site or here for MANY more new items soon

What's Coming:
4" MAF pipe with MAF sensor built right into the pipe and cold air kit to go in frount of the core support. This will be fully suported by the Translators and a setting for this sensor will be added in updates to the pro and gen 2 will be available for download. Chips will be avaialable for the regular Translator. I will post some pictures soon. Very Trick and priced right

If you were at Indy you may have seen Bob's car with the LS1 coils on the valve covers. We should have the LS1 coils conversion on display at the Nats in bowling green. It will plug into the stock harness and come with brackets to just bolt on the colis. adjustable 2 step, and rev limiter included. Easy conversion back to stock if needed and the mnost up to date technology out there in ignition.

I have a few more exciting new items in devolpment that we will announce and show soon. We expect 2007 to be great for new Turbo Buick parts.

Mike Licht

I forgot one. The XR4 Hyd Roller Cam for stroker motors is now available 220/224. Full Spec on the web site
Mike

Mike

Its Joe I purchased a GTB6776 cant wait to get it (housing on back order) BUT I might be interested in the pipe as well. Cant wait to see the pics.

Joe

O baby...Mike is pushing the limit again. Thanks a lot for your continued development.

Jason

When we get the scanmaster chip done and ship it. I don't know exactly when that will be. It's not the complete unit we promised so I won't rainse the price until we have it.
Mike

What's Coming:
4" MAF pipe with MAF sensor built right into the pipe and cold air kit to go in frount of the core support. This will be fully suported by the Translators and a setting for this sensor will be added in updates to the pro and gen 2 will be available for download. Chips will be avaialable for the regular Translator. I will post some pictures soon. Very Trick and priced right.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS!

I think i heard about it at the nats, what MAF are you using? :)

BW

Any pics and price for G-Body Parts Tubular front control arms? Is this just for strip? or can this be used in a street car?

Good thing I read this. I'm just abnout ready to go the Translator/LS1 MAF route with a 4" pipe. Guess I'll wait a bit more for this to come out.

Are there going to be powdercoating options for the MAF/4" pipe?

Todays plan, (which could change) is to have them in polished aluminum only
Mike

make sure to also have them in non polished aluminum. some people like to paint em, and are pretty anti chrome domes. Im kinda of tired of seeing sites that only have polished available, what about the DIY'ers dont forget them!

just my 2 cents, but what do i know i dont run a business.