What's New and What's coming

they are there, I addeed a link in the just in on the right side of the screen
Mike
MORE NEW STUFF POSTED UP TOMORROW :)

hopefully I will get the pipe and the housing for the ignition system finished next week and put the pics up then

Sorry for bring this thread up, still cant find that pipe with the built in MAF sensor....

Been looking for 15 minutes on your site.

Thanks
BW

Mike, is there a price for the ls-1 conversion?
What are your thoughts on the ls-1 vs. distributor?

We should have a price at Bowling Green we are just benhind on most of this stuff it has been much busier than we thought it would be. If distributors are so good why don't any new cars use them anymore?
Mike

I would hang in there and wait for the Coil on plug deal Mike is working on. It is going to be pretty trick and much more simple installation than a distributor. I would run it if I did not already have my distributor setup done.

I saw the prototype 4" MAF pipe down at the shop and you guys are going to be impressed.

I think this set up will be sweet I am just wondering on the cost and "if" it is really "high" will it be "that" much better then the stk. set up.

We should have a price at Bowling Green we are just benhind on most of this stuff it has been much busier than we thought it would be. If distributors are so good why don't any new cars use them anymore?
Mike
Glad buisness is good Mike! Don't think I am going to BG so don't forget about me. Looks like I am going to be selling a distributor. ;)
I would hang in there and wait for the Coil on plug deal Mike is working on. It is going to be pretty trick and much more simple installation than a distributor. I would run it if I did not already have my distributor setup done.

I saw the prototype 4" MAF pipe down at the shop and you guys are going to be impressed.

Thanks Ted I think I will do that. :biggrin: I seen the pipe also, cool stuff :cool: I want Mike's job.

Im waiting for ordering info on the 'maf pipe'. Looks like a great idea Mike!!!! Im lookign for a trans and maf setup but I think Ill just wait for this.. :)