Whats a good upgraded fuel pump???

lib87t

GAME OVER
My Dad picked up a 87 T that's been sitting awhile, car runs and drives but he is going to drop tank and clean and may throw a new pump in it and hotwire. What is a good upgraded pump? The car is not going to be a racecar but don't want to change again so a pump good for 400hp maybe? Also I tried to do a search but its not working.

My Dad picked up a 87 T that's been sitting awhile, car runs and drives but he is going to drop tank and clean and may throw a new pump in it and hotwire. What is a good upgraded pump? The car is not going to be a racecar but don't want to change again so a pump good for 400hp maybe? Also I tried to do a search but its not working.

This

Racetronix logo.gif

racetronix 255 pump.jpg

racetronix hotwire kit.jpg

call, text or email for more info

813-399-0409
don@cruzperformance.com
www.cruzperformance.com

cruz perormance logo with vendors.jpg

If your not racing it and just need a good stock replacement DW200 or regular Walboro 340. Any bigger pump and you will need to upgrade the return line to a bigger line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I read bad things about walbro 340 somewhere. Are they good? I plan on adding the Caspers hotwire kit also

I upgraded bout 6 months ago from the stock pump to the walbro 340 and have had good pressure and no problems . good luck either way you go . Keith

Go with the Deatschwerks 200. 3 year warranty and you can get it from Amazon. I had a walbro lose pressure on me after about a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk