What was your first concert?

My mother had a spare ticket to see TOM JONES LOL
Her friend could not go so my dad suggested I go so he wouldn't have to go.

Needless to say it was an eyeopener to see HORNY women handing this dude Panties and Bras as he sang on stage. AKA 1970 :eek: I swear I was the only male there. :eek:

I just took my teenage son and a friend to see RUSH as their first concert. Pretty good taste for kids these days

Omg ! !

Ok.. so ... NO LAUGHING.... but mine was New Kids on the Block ! Yeah.. I had mad crushes on every single one of those guys ! =] I think that was like 89 or early 90s .. cant remember.

Cypress Hill...

.... i was "Insane in da Membrane....................................Insane in da Brain" ...lol:cool:

Mine was Peter Frampton in 1979.
I took my kids to their first concert last year to see the Bare Naked Ladies. It was the best concert I ever went to; it was outdoors in Vail, CO and snowed 2" - 3" during the show.

Led Zepplin , Rochester NY and they said they would never come back , the police gave them a hard time. My girlfriend & I went ,I was in 9th grade (1970-1971 ? )

14 yrs old. Stevie Ray Vaughn with the Fabulous Thunderbirds opening.
He ended the night with Voodoo Child. Still gives me chills it was so awesome!

B.B. King, Iron Butterfly and Creedence! All on the same bill! Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, 1968.

Recently a friend and I were talking about embarrasing moments and concerts come up. We both listen to hard rock most of the time. Embarrased he said, "Richard Marx". I said, "I can beat that, Boyz To Men". My wifes was New Kids on the Block. Seems to be a trend here. Anyone else?

I can beat that....... Adam Ant:redface:

I can beat both of these...my first (and only) concert was The Wiggles with my kids. Yep...I have no life apparently. If you don't know who The Wiggles are, by all means, Google it...lmfao :tongue:

Dream theater-iron maiden - megadeth-slayer 2010 tour. A heavy metal guitar shredding metal meltdown!

Since the majority of my friends in high school were pickup truck driving, country music listening, Keifer Sutherland in The Cowboy Way wannabe's, my first live concert was Alan Jackson w/Trace Adkins at the Dane County Coloseium in Madison circa 1998. The following year I saw a band called Brooks and Dunn. B&D are good, so is Alan J. Some of the country stars I actually like. Now, my first real rock concert was AC/DC at the Kohl Center in 2000. I was in the 5th row right next to the center stage... My ears rang for 3 days after that, and it was worth it! The next concert I saw was Megadeth at a club show nearby, which also rocked. From there on out its been nothing but heavy metal shows like Megadeth 2 more times, BLS almost every time Zakk is in Milwaukee, Sevendust, Jackyl a couple times(Jesse spit a Pabst out on me the last show!), Exodus, Ace Frehley twice, and many more to come :)

I love my first concert. It was Blink 182 "The Mark, Tom and Travis Show" opened by Bad Religion and NO FX :cool: