what to get first?

Scanmaster, fuel pump/Hotwire kit (easy to do it same time, adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Btw the injector/chip combo is useless in performance because you does need an adjustable fuel pressure regulator to up the boost to where the chip runs at. Secondly to up the fuel pressure with the adjustable regulator, you need a good fuel pump that can support the liters per hour that the injectors need. The stock pump is no where sufficient enough and neither is the wiring. The fuel pump isn't consistent at high voltage(wot) with old deteriorated wiring. It will cut out. If it happens under boost..... Boom! (Not enough fuel + boost= blown headgasket or worse bottom end failure). To get the most out of any upgrades can only be done with a scanmaster because you can see what is going on after every upgrade and how to tune the car for the upgrades.

Choose your purchases wisely or else you will be selling the car because you are sick of repairing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

I have made all of the changes except alky . The only thing that I would he gotten is the power logger first or get them both . The other thing you will def need is tires . That is the only way to get your car to hook . Getting the tires was my best improvement . Stockers will not give you any traction. I didn't want 60lbs because of how they look but I should have gotten them . Get the ally chip as well if you are going alky . Buying all of this at one time might overwhelm you . Take your time and ask questions . I want to thank anyone that ever helped me . Lube the injectors and let them soak before you try to take them out .
Finally try to find someone that knows the car and is willing to help you . There are alot of tricks to make things go smooth

I would recommend replacing the cam shaft timing gear. Mine went, tore all the teeth off and bent 4 valves and push rods on it's way out. It's a little invasive but a nice insurance.

How about the racetronix double pump setup? Is that overkill for what I'm wanting? probably won't be taking it to the track any time soon, just using 12 second range for reference.

How about the racetronix double pump setup? Is that overkill for what I'm wanting? probably won't be taking it to the track any time soon, just using 12 second range for reference.
The first thing to do is check all the vacuum lines. You don't need to buy anything yet. No need to throw parts at it. The next thing you need to do is check fuel pressure. With engine warm and idling,check fuel pressure with vacuum hose removed from fuel pressure regulator. Re connect line and test drive at full throttle and note fuel pressure while noting boost. The next things that you need to check are the spark plugs. Report findings.

Ok, I'll get some gauges first then go from there. thanks, probably should have done this already but I been focused on running more fuel and such instead of worrying about protecting my engine damn I see how easy it would be to blow money because of not being safe!

I been focused on running more fuel and such instead of worrying about protecting my engine damn
Having a fuel system that can move a lot of fuel does protect your engine. Let's see what your current pump is capable of with the voltage it is currently receiving. If it is able to perform well as is,a fuel pump Hotwire and a volt booster will make it perform a lot better. Since your funds are limited,lets try to determine the most cost efficient way to increase performance for now. The reason I want you to check the plugs is so we can get an idea about the condition of your injectors and your injector harness. The wires,of the injector wiring harness,that supply voltage to the number one injector is routed in close proximity to the EGR vale and is exposed to a lot of heat. This can cause the number one injector to spray more fuel than needed causing a rich condition. Since the oxygen sensor reads the oxygen content of all cylinders combined,the computer will reduce the on time of all injectors. The end result is five cylinders that are lean and one that is rich. Not good. There are some things we can determine without electronics,but you're going to want to get a Scanmaster relatively soon in the evolution of your car. For now lets do some diagnosing.

Sounds exactly like I'm thinking = most bang for the buck. I'll try to check plugs tomorrow and report back, thanks

These hose connectors look cracked but can't tell if they're leaking- no miss
IMG_20130214_164103_665.jpg

This is the plug from the fan relay that makes your fan run after the engine is turned off. had to unplug it cause it kept running the battery dead
Does all these things have this black tar looking stuff on them?
IMG_20130214_164303_642.jpg
IMG_20130214_164406_044.jpg
hope I am doing this right on the uploading pictures