What to do??? USPS ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait till PayPal calls the post office and asks the mail lady if she remembers delivering an empty ripped in half envelope and she says no

Listen pisano why would i try and scam you for $203 i have an 86 ttype for sale a gn few parts cars at the house motors laying around, in the past months ive spent over 5k on parts on here alone i have paypal records, that i can show, i wish some of the guys who have bought parts from me would stand up and say that im a good seller/buyer, as a matter of fact im going to post some of the comments ive received. i have a few scanmaster's i just wanted another one to have it sitting for a just in case type of deal. what is your problem you think im poor or i need to steal from you?? $200?>???????

Hey Pisano, forget what I said before.

DON'T act like an adult.

DON'T take any responsibility.

DON'T make things right.

DON'T give 87Chriss his money back.

And by all means, DON'T stop acting like a baby.

whiny-ass-titty-baby.jpg

DO keeping acting the way you have been so far and see how far you get in this life.

You have a lot to learn, young man, a WHOLE LOT!

Yea I'm 20 years old worth about ~ 5k what are you some old ass dude? How do I know this guy ain't trying to scam me? Il let PayPal judge that. I packaged it by the rules how is it my fault sounds like post office fault. Let this be a lesson to buyers if you short the seller the seller gonna short on the shipping
If its the Post Office fault, then its up to you to deal with it. Not the buyer. If you havent figured this out... your in trouble.

Maybe he's trying to scam you.. unfortunately you set yourself up by sending the package the way you did. So when you expose yourself, bad things happen. This case.. it cost you money.

A man's worth is based on his actions. I'll leave it at that.

I bet the mail lady's got a new shiny Scanmaster in her mini-van. :eek:

I've had lots of easy to open packages and letters/catalogs opened by postal employees over the years.

What else they got to do when they have half a day to do nothing..... :rolleyes:

Save your fingertips people, there are professionals to investigate this kind of stuff and let's not try to take there jobs away. In a perfect world either 87chrisss or the mail lady would be doing time in the big house for fraud cause my intentions were always good

Hell no I ain't rich and don't plan on doing something as foolish as give u 200 bucks just like that bottom line call it what u want

ok great yeah umm i did the paypal dispute yesterday night why dont you answer back there waiting for you, lets get this over with already
Not as described
Claim
6/14/2012Awaiting other party's response6/15/2012

" and now "WE" all know what your worth"..... Yep, another punk FNG... Grumps right.

Pisano, It does stink like a fresh pile but think for a second if the shoe were on the other foot and you were holding a empty envelope in your hand. You know how the mail system works. That envelope was sorted a few times with piles of other mail. With no padding inside it would break through the envelope quit easy.
There is a good chance that 87chrisss claim is genuine.

RL

pisano said:
Save your fingertips people, there are professionals to investigate this kind of stuff and let's not try to take there jobs away. In a perfect world either 87chrisss or the mail lady would be doing time in the big house for fraud cause my intentions were always good

To funny. I'm wondering if you really think people will believe you with the way you are posting here.

the gentlemen who worked there put it inside of that!! this isnt fair to me.........
Now if this is true your not responsible.

Look we ship a lot, a whole freaking lot. We have idiots at the post office who know less about shipping then we do so we pay for it on line. We still have damages.
We stopped letting the post office or stores package our items years ago, Because oh what you just had.
UPS stores, Fed ex stores, etc. You think they really care what a scan master is?
You think the driver goes wow these are for a Turbo Buick? I better be careful?
No they don't care your a #, Next.
Not fair to group every person but the majority.

Now for every one who has sat here & said I can't believe you would ship it like that. How many of you guys shipped & it wasn't & properly packaged?
I didn't pop out of my mother knowing how to wrap up a package.
It was a learning curve.

Now if this is true your not responsible.

Look we ship a lot, a whole freaking lot. We have idiots at the post office who know less about shipping then we do so we pay for it on line. We still have damages.
We stopped letting the post office or stores package our items years ago, Because oh what you just had.
UPS stores, Fed ex stores, etc. You think they really care what a scan master is?
You think the driver goes wow these are for a Turbo Buick? I better be careful?
No they don't care your a #, Next.
Not fair to group every person but the majority.

Now for every one who has sat here & said I can't believe you would ship it like that. How many of you guys shipped & it wasn't & properly packaged?
I didn't pop out of my mother knowing how to wrap up a package.
It was a learning curve.

then who is responsible brian? you think i should swallow $203- or who should be responsible here? you expect me to give him the $$ because he gave it to some a hole at the post office who put it in an envelope.

pisano either we both lose on it or what? give me half the money i sent you u keep the rest we both loose no one wins, thats it you erase what you put about me on the feedback and or any insulting crap you put on here about me, thats the best i can do the paypal claim is already in process, i'll close the case right now just send me 100 and next time dont give it to anyone to ship for you! i never said you were a POS you started the insults, i just need my part or my $$ so throw me a 100 and call it a day instead of having everyone on the board throwing out there opinions when we both are the ones losing. i sell alot of parts on here cant afford the feedback you left me, if you still feel im wrong and your right we'll wait for w.e paypal decides

The mail lady won't have it....and the post office won't help one bit. I sent a $600 package out to a regular client once and he never received it. I filed a claim and all that crap and its a year later and still no word. So the package vanished.....I ate the $600 and lost a great customer. Ups is more expensive but their tracking is worth the extra dough. My aunt is a postmaster on the west coast of Florida and when I called her she said I was screwed from the get go. She asked why I shipped USPS....gods honest truth. Y'all are gonna have to work this out, cause USPS isn't gonna give two turds about it.

I worked in a usps bulk mail facility. You should see all the stuff that gets hung up on conveyor belts. (wrap gifts,cds etc) Never send anything but first class and with a big box filled with packing material.

Status
Not open for further replies.