What to do??? USPS ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

87chrisss

BLUBYU
ok i just received a broken down envelope from the mail lady she dropped off an empty envelope? who is responsible for this me? or the seller?

Attachments

• PART_1339707187192.jpeg
    PART_1339707187192.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 144
  • PART_1339707117995.jpeg
    PART_1339707117995.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 147
  • PART_1339707156465.jpeg
    PART_1339707156465.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 137
Hopefully the shipper insured it??? I've had an empty box delivered to a guy in California, I'm in NY.. I ate it..335.00. Now everything gets insured. Phil.

this sux o_O i paid $200 i also hope he put insurance if he did put insurance then what? i have to go thru the post office or do i ask for my $$ back?

Screw usps anymore. Sent a converter to Texas and this is how it arrived to the buyer. Thank god its not fragile. Looks like ace Ventura delivered this.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120614_171912.png
    ForumRunner_20120614_171912.png
    312.1 KB · Views: 86
ok i just received a broken down envelope from the mail lady she dropped off an empty envelope? who is responsible for this me? or the seller?
I would say seller. bad packaging.
I would have used the small flat rate box which is 4.95 vs 4.75 for the envelope. He saved .20 cents and used the wrong medium.
Or tape the living crap out of the envelope. Envelopes are designed for letters.

Good luck. His bad. Simple.

Agreed. Definately the wrong way to ship something like that.

the gentlemen who worked there put it inside of that!! this isnt fair to me.........

how does it even rip like that are we all serious right now?????????????????????????? i told him it was fragile too.........

I would say seller. bad packaging.
I would have used the small flat rate box which is 4.95 vs 4.75 for the envelope. He saved .20 cents and used the wrong medium.
Or tape the living crap out of the envelope. Envelopes are designed for letters.

Good luck. His bad. Simple.

your a real bastard do you know that i wasnt trying to save 20 cents thats just what the guy put it in those envolopes are not very weak there made of almost like shoe box material and when i bought the scanmaster from turbotweak they ship it inside a small box inside AN ENVOLOPE but guess what it arrived perfectly fine just like im sure hes used to.

i call bullshit on this so bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dude straight up it looks like you barely ruffed it up and then ripped the shit out of it down the middle...

brother if you think i ripped this envelope for a 200 scanmaster your wrong.. ive sold and bought over thousands of dollars on this site never had a problem look at the feedback section are you kidding over a scanmaster??

Let the whizzin' contest begin.........

A Scanmaster shouldn't be shipped in a USPS Overnight Letter envelope, but that's just my opinion.

Worst part is because of the USPS and their crappy work ethic, attitude and customer service the result is grief for USPS's customers, the buyer and the seller. Those things caused this dust-up, USPS will do NOTHING about it for buyer OR seller.

The buyer and seller are now both JACKED and left holding the bag.

F USPS!

I never use them.

USPS has really let me down lately. I shipped a pair of poly mounts in April and all I got back was a shredded box. Just shipped a torque convertor to Charlie and it's MIA. Luckily I have insurance on the TC. Either way it sucks.

Screw usps anymore. Sent a converter to Texas and this is how it arrived to the buyer. Thank god its not fragile. Looks like ace Ventura delivered this.

That's nothing. You should see what Fed Ex ground did to the Stage II block I shipped to a guy back east.

Neal

only thing I can say is EVERYTHING I ship I have ins on it.. NO if's and's or but's !! Good Luck.. Sounds like a pissin contest to me..

No insurance means you as the seller will be out the cash, especially if you were paid with Paypal or a CC

your a real bastard do you know that i wasnt trying to save 20 cents thats just what the guy put it in those envolopes are not very weak there made of almost like shoe box material and when i bought the scanmaster from turbotweak they ship it inside a small box inside AN ENVOLOPE but guess what it arrived perfectly fine just like im sure hes used to.

i call bullshit on this so bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Bring your dirty laundry to air.. you'll get comments on the streaks.

So i'm a bastard cause your too dumb to ship a fragile, square, item in an envelope?:rolleyes:

You ship expensive, fragile, damageable items in a box. Period. Stick the box in an envelope and tape the shit out of it and you can save the .20 cents.

If a postal employee did it.. then go to his manager and prove it.

Guess you have a 200.00 shipping lesson. Costs money to go to school.. stuff happens. Next time box and triple pack it. Insure it. And it will get there no problem.

If lost LED's in envelopes a few times. Now they go in boxes.. problem solved. Those where 5.00 lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.