What song are you playing right now?

:cool: Black Sabbath - The Sign of the Southern Cross

mobrules.jpg

Shawn, that's the most varied musical taste i've ever seen!:eek:

I can now add Skynard, Limp, eminem, and a various artist cd of Jazz music:biggrin: got 500mb of music from a friend:wink:

There is usually something in every genre I like, just some more than others.

Guitar songs.

Marc Antoine --Urban Gypsy, the ultimate cool down after a hard days work CD. Keeps me from shootin up the neighborhood.

Not listening to the radio but that hottie Mercury Girl Jill Wagner is on the T.V.
She stops me in what I am doing everytime. I just have to watch.

Anything by "Bullet for my Valentine" they are freaking awsome, and "Coheed and Cambria" also just downloaded "No Confusion" by "Sum41" Im into good working out music, stuff that will make u push yourself

Joshua

What dont i listen to???

First off what has 9 arms and sucks??? Def leopard... lol jk. Hers some of my ipod songs.... Jerky Boys Doors Led Zepp Eminem Clapton Barry White Jay Z Ozzy mobb deep Q tip
queen Ray Charles Justin Timberlake.... You guys gotta go on Youtube and Check out SNLs D!ck in a box song/ video... hysterical..

First off what has 9 arms and sucks??? Def leopard... lol jk. Hers some of my ipod songs.... Jerky Boys Doors Led Zepp Eminem Clapton Barry White Jay Z Ozzy mobb deep Q tip
queen Ray Charles Justin Timberlake.... You guys gotta go on Youtube and Check out SNLs D!ck in a box song/ video... hysterical..

the Def Lep thing is funny, Although they are one of my faves...I'm old I guess.
heres whats on rotation;
Pink Floyd "delicate sound of thunder"
3 door down
T.I. "King"/"urban" legend mix I burned (cant be from ATL and like hip-hop and not play T.I.!)