What should my next upgrade be?

Well havent took it to a track but low 12s, high 11s is good for me. Its pretty much a daily driver for the time being. The last thing i did was put the 3in DP on it. @ boost231 where can I get a better turbo than the TA33? and is the champion intake the one on gbodyparts.com? was thinking about putting a bigger cam but dont know if thats the way to go yet. So wanted some of you experts opinion!

Boost231 (Brent) has a great upgrade turbo for sale right now. Go to the HA section and it should still be in the first page.:)

The intake does sound good after looking at the #s! but what does blocking off the EGR do?

your TT chip disables the EGR anyways so no big deal. You can still hookup your EGR to make it look stock or get a block off plate.

Well havent took it to a track but low 12s, high 11s is good for me. Its pretty much a daily driver for the time being. The last thing i did was put the 3in DP on it. @ boost231 where can I get a better turbo than the TA33? and is the champion intake the one on gbodyparts.com? was thinking about putting a bigger cam but dont know if thats the way to go yet. So wanted some of you experts opinion!

Turbo0--- http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/ta-54-will-be-up-for-sale-soon.340594/

Intake-- Yes Brian @ www.gbodyparts.com

Don't touch the cam for your goals, Now if there is something wrong with the cam then change it.

I stopped upgrading at the same spot you are in now. The next step is either bigger turbo or E85 with bigger injectors and chip. I personally would go with a bigger turbo than the TA33. Brad

Well havent took it to a track but low 12s, high 11s is good for me. Its pretty much a daily driver for the time being. The last thing i did was put the 3in DP on it. .............
I am no expert but if it was my $$$, I would do: Power Logger ;) with FP logging capability . . . than Ported heads/intake . . . . than Turbo/Ported TB, . . . . than roller cam . . . . than Dyno tune. That should keep you busy for a while. LOL

Powerlogger is a great idea. I would swap the turbo and max out the combo first. Then intake and max that out ten then heads. I would want to pull the heads last because thats a pita

Powerlogger is a great idea. I would swap the turbo and max out the combo first. Then intake and max that out ten then heads. I would want to pull the heads last because thats a pita
I agree. :)

Ok what size turbo would i go with for my goals? as far as powerlogger doesnt that need to be hooked up to a laptop? So no need for bigger cam at this point!? and i got bigger valve springs that i havent put on yet, what does the bigger springs do again?

Ok what size turbo would i go with for my goals? as far as powerlogger doesnt that need to be hooked up to a laptop? So no need for bigger cam at this point!? and i got bigger valve springs that i havent put on yet, what does the bigger springs do again?

Fastest TA33 is around 12.1.
According to the MAP, the TA33 is done around 18PSI on a stock headed alky set-up.
I had the best "seat of the pants performance" :p around 18-19 PSI on a stock headed motor.
The TA33 will run higher boost but the efficiency will start to drop off.

TA33 has the same wheels as a TA49, which regularly goes mid-high 11's on a IC'd set-up. (Has gone 10's)
Seach for TA33 in this section for LOTS more info.

If it was me (Been there done that . . :eek:), I would save the $$ and skip the turbo for now, get the PL and tune, tune , tune . . . . untill she will tollerate around the 18-20 PSI range on 93/alcohol, ZERO KR. :)
With some exception, "Go fast parts" mean nothing without a good tune on these cars.

Oh, forgot to ask: What converter are you running?

Put your foot on the brake and hit the gas. Once the engine hits 0 boost/vacuum (0/0) level check the RPM level and it will tell you what the converter is spinning at internally. That's the stall speed.