What should my MPG be?

Yea, but that's with a lot of idle time in the garage and wot on the streets here for testing. Once I get this ironed out, it should improve. We'll see in a few hours.

Plus, if I had a 69 Vette, I wouldn't care what it's mpg would be. (providing of course it's in a proper state of tune) That's my favorite vette. With the 427 in it of course. :) I'd kick 5 kittens upside down for a 69 Corvette. At any rate, I got this car runnin pretty smooth (except for the trans kickdown issue) so we're gonna see what the new mpg is. Going to GPS the odometer to check for accuracy as well.

My car in stock trim except for cold air kit got almost 27mpg driving from Chicago to Florida with the cruise on. After the down pipe/chip and the other bolt ons it dropped below 20.
The Zr1 with the valet key off I get 20 with the valet key on there are 16 injectors activated so the mpg is more like gallons per mile.lol

My GN has a chip and hooker exhaust, that's it. Going to work and back I would see around 20 but on the trip from Cali to Missouri it consistently got over 30. First tank was 33 and I didn't believe it, but when the second was 31 and the third 32 I was sold. This was driving at 65-70 and my dad was not drafting my truck n trailer. I had one bad tank of gas that dropped it to 22 and my truck to 8 but the rest were high. I know some won't believe me but that is going off GPS for the mileage.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Holy crap, that is impressive for an 8.1:1 V6. (and I know how to tune for MPGs).

Your speed-o doesn't read fast, does it?

The speedometer is right verified with two different GPS and I was using the GPS in the truck to calculate. The first clue is the small amount of gas it took after around 300 miles, I figured something was wrong not letting me put more fuel in. It kept up high mpg for the 2700 mile trip though so I'm happy it costed me less than I had factored. My dad was driving so maybe he has the magic touch cause I never got that myself but as my screen name says I gotta have boost.

I got 19 on my last tank driving back n forth to work. Pretty stock, chip n pipe. Rest stock. I have a set of 42lb injectors and a tt chip to try but I'm still enjoying the new trans overhaul and lockup converter. Gonna turn up the boost and put the new(used) injectors soon.