What Other Cars Have "Same Sized" Master Cylinder?

SSL86GN

I got the O-Ring kit from Kirban's but it is missing the 3 Lip Seals, and the Inner O-Ring for the Piston Guide that I am not too worried about.

I am hoping that I can find the lip seals in a kit from another MC Rebuild kit. The 2 pistons, with numbers E6, HA8; and E14, that hold the seals measure 1.243", so I assume the MC body is 1.25".

I know it's a gamble but I am thinking another 80's GM car with a 1-1/4" MC might have the same seals? Doing some research but hoping somebody more familiar will know if I am wasting my time.

Thanks,
SSL

You can get a more complete seal kit from Karps power brake service. Look them up and call them. Their kit has those seals in it.

I just put it back together with the old seals. I have an event coming up and did not want to wait. I plan to call them and order the kit if the brakes do not feel right but I was mighty surprised at the new-like condition of all the O-Rings and seals on such an old unit.

If the motor and pump are right, and I think it is, with a new accumulator this thing should be good-to-go.

I noticed the accumulator on a Powermaster I swapped out about 15 years ago says made in Germany. It is yellow silk screened with a hex head on the outside. It also has a steel line for the fluid return. The stock part did not say Germany and has a molded rubber hose for the return. I wonder what that Powermaster is from, it is slightly different from the OEM part.

As long as it cycles on and off like it should you're 90% of the way there.