What now?.......Boost question

CanVan87GN

Hello Gurus. I have a Thrasher 92 which I believe is set to 18# for the street on 92 ( I run 94). I have installed the boost solenoid and routed all the hoses right. Why am I only getting 15#'s? Is it a defective solenoid? I turned the wastegate 2 turns in and it is still 15#. I have since turned it back thinking it is something else. What am I missing here?:confused: The boost solenoid allows the computer to adjust to the programmed boost levels right? Any help would be great. Thanks.

Shaun

lol, why are you even messing with the stock solenoid? I make a boost controller that will bring your turbo to full boost at least 600RPM sooner, and will give you(not your chip) full control over your boost. You won't even have to adjust your WG arm again.

I think 80% of the guys on this board use some form of a manual boost controller over the stock solenoid setup.

If you're interested, you can find more info on it Here.

email dcc@japan.com

-DC:cool:

I see the light..

Thamk you Sinful. I will most likely take you up on that. Will you ship to Canada? Scott Simpson sent my chip no problem. Let me know. Thanks.