what micro brews....

hello people; That place in Newton is not opened yet. It's going to be called Hopsters. I don't know what it really is but I think it might be a place to learn in?
IBBY

hopescutioner or something was pretty good I think terrapin are they out of GA too? I know we have several.
Yea hopsecutioner. They use turtles on their labels. And they surely are out of Georgia!

hello people; That place in Newton is not opened yet. It's going to be called Hopsters. I don't know what it really is but I think it might be a place to learn in?
IBBY

Try looking up the place on the website I posted in my original post. People might be talking about it already.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Grain Belt Nordeast, Liftbridge Farm Girl, New Belgium Fat Tire are my top 3. And of course Free beer LOL
Grain belt is the bomb! Especially the nordeast....Bent River Uncommon Stout....damn good beer...(its the unofficial, "official" beer of the Turbo Farm West....)

I work for one of the largest beer wholesalers in the country. I see more in one beer in a day than you'll see in a lifetime. For micro brews we sell a lot of Magic Hat #9, Flying Dog Raging Bitch IPA, Southern Tier 2x IPA, Rogue Dead Guy, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, and probably a few more I cant think of off the top of my head. If you want a fall seasonal we sell Southern Tier Pumpking that its gone in a week and people still want more cause they can't keep it on their shelves. Here's some pics of some beer that'll be destroyed from being out of code.

BTW the Corsendonk Christmas Ale in the bottom left corner of the second pic is a $130 case of beer.

0722131929a.jpg
0722131929b.jpg
0722131929c.jpg
0722131929d.jpg
0722131930a.jpg
0722131930b.jpg

I work for one of the largest beer wholesalers in the country. I see more in one beer in a day than you'll see in a lifetime. For micro brews we sell a lot of Magic Hat #9, Flying Dog Raging Bitch IPA, Southern Tier 2x IPA, Rogue Dead Guy, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, and probably a few more I cant think of off the top of my head. If you want a fall seasonal we sell Southern Tier Pumpking that its gone in a week and people still want more cause they can't keep it on their shelves. Here's some pics of some beer that'll be destroyed from being out of code.

BTW the Corsendonk Christmas Ale in the bottom left corner of the second pic is a $130 case of beer.

Is this the date code? Why doesn't someone have a "garage sale" the week before ? ? ?

We can't legally sell them because they are considered unsafe because they've passed their expiration date just like milk. I usually pick up some of these cases for friends at a good discount.

We can't legally sell them because they are considered unsafe because they've passed their expiration date just like milk. I usually pick up some of these cases for friends at a good discount.

Real beer doesn't have an expiration date. Check out this article http://foodbabe.com/2013/07/17/the-shocking-ingredients-in-beer/......

No attacking you by any means. So don't take ti the wrong way.

Micro brews use actual ingredients, not to make money, but to make good tasting beer.

Macro brews (bud, miller, coors) all make beer with whatever cheapest ingredients they can to make money. That is there be all end all goal. Sad actually. They have been losing profit ever since the past few years because more people propagate towards the craft beers because it tastes better and is healthier. The 3 big macros (BMC) have forced down the throats of the distributors they need to distribute more BMC products and not craft beer, more like threatened, which is despicable. Downright bs. But I do what I can and buy only craft stuff. Good stuff costs more but its better.

Real beer doesn't have an expiration date. Check out this article http://foodbabe.com/2013/07/17/the-shocking-ingredients-in-beer/......

No attacking you by any means. So don't take ti the wrong way.

Micro brews use actual ingredients, not to make money, but to make good tasting beer.

Macro brews (bud, miller, coors) all make beer with whatever cheapest ingredients they can to make money. That is there be all end all goal. Sad actually. They have been losing profit ever since the past few years because more people propagate towards the craft beers because it tastes better and is healthier. The 3 big macros (BMC) have forced down the throats of the distributors they need to distribute more BMC products and not craft beer, more like threatened, which is despicable. Downright bs. But I do what I can and buy only craft stuff. Good stuff costs more but its better.

I didn't take it the wrong way but just like with any product they put a shelf life on there so you don't end up with something two years old that tastes like shit and turns you away from their product or possibly gets you sick. A lot of foreign beers don't have a shelf life because like with wine they get better with age. The stuff in the pictures is beer past its shelf life so we legally can't sell it so its gathered up and destroyed.

Now what you may not realize is that the larger brewers have realized the surge in micro brews and have started either brewing their own small batch brews, or have started buying micro breweries. For example ab-InBev bought the rights to goose island brands, just purchased modelo brands and has their sights set on more.

I didn't take it the wrong way but just like with any product they put a shelf life on there so you don't end up with something two years old that tastes like shit and turns you away from their product or possibly gets you sick. A lot of foreign beers don't have a shelf life because like with wine they get better with age. The stuff in the pictures is beer past its shelf life so we legally can't sell it so its gathered up and destroyed.

Now what you may not realize is that the larger brewers have realized the surge in micro brews and have started either brewing their own small batch brews, or have started buying micro breweries. For example ab-InBev bought the rights to goose island brands, just purchased modelo brands and has their sights set on more.

Yes I did see that purchase and hate every single aspect of it. Still the stuff they brew is not with the appropriate ingredients. What about the article I posted and the chemicals they use in their beers. Not a single one of those ingredients will be found in any microbrew. BMC control everything except micro brews. Frankly they are just a business hell bent on making more profit every year and improving their money-making. So in that respect, sooner or later they will change Goose Island, not for the better, but for the worse.

Hey either way I know I'll always have a job.
And a great job it is!!! You get access to the beers before anyone else. And even get to get some of the beers without being on store waiting lista. Kinda jealous.

I have 28 taps at my bar and I rotate them regularly. Ipa sells the best, stouts, heffe, you name it I got it. The pumpkin beers do well in new england, theres also a few good chocolate stouts and breakfast stouts I sell. I fibd that giving samples out really helps to introduce the average drinker to new beer.
Shipyard brewery out of Maine is very popular here. I hate the cider beers, but they do sell well.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I have 28 taps at my bar and I rotate them regularly. Ipa sells the best, stouts, heffe, you name it I got it. The pumpkin beers do well in new england, theres also a few good chocolate stouts and breakfast stouts I sell. I fibd that giving samples out really helps to introduce the average drinker to new beer.
Shipyard brewery out of Maine is very popular here. I hate the cider beers, but they do sell well.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
Where is your bar and what's the name of it? Might have to come check it out ;)

hello beer heads; What is your take on the special glass that Sam Adams talks about that suppose to give you the best taste for there product? Seems like BS to me but has anyone tried it?
IBBY

I had one until I broke it while washing it and nearly cut my finger off, I'd be lieing if I told you it made the beer taste better, maybe it does? it's a nice glass, it holds cold beer.

hello beer heads; What is your take on the special glass that Sam Adams talks about that suppose to give you the best taste for there product? Seems like BS to me but has anyone tried it?
IBBY

That special glass was "designed" for their Utopias beer, which is brewed like a beer but actually has an abv close to 30%. Yes not 30 proof, 30%. Drinks like a liqueur.