What is the problem? Please watch the video.

The video is too short to give you a definitive answer to your problem. We need more information before we can help you. Is it slipping when it shifts to any gear or a particular gear? Does it do it under all conditions? Under heavy throttle only? Do you have any data logging so we can maybe see the problem?

Was the oil & filter change the motor or the transmission ? If it was the transmission , did you check fluid level when it was in park & running ? Was it OK before , or has it slowly got worse ? Which gear does it slip ?? Looks like 2-3 shift from the speed you are going.

I will make some tests, if it is every gear change.
But this change, you hear in the video, is most obvios.
You will find it not easy, when you go very low and just cruising. But under heavy thottle, it is very notiecable.
I have no data logging, only scanmaster.

Oil of transmission and filter was changed and the problem may be there, since i own the car. Only running this nice car a few weeks now.
Before that, is was not running for more than 10 years.

The trans drips a bit oil (5 drops/day?) , so i have to take it out and repair it. Do you say: overhaul it?

I like to purchase all things in advance, it takes time to get the parts in or to Europe.

I cannot test now, it is RAINY :confused: , nearly november rain...
And you know, what happens, under full throttle on a wet street, with these cars :eek:

I was in Germany a few months ago doing a source inspection on a tool my company was buying from Suss Microtec. Too bad this issue didn't come up then. I could have taken a look at it. Where in Germany are you located?

Haha, when is your next travel to germany? I think Suss is in the south, may be 350mls.
I live in the area Düsseldorf - Wuppertal.

I tested today, what i was able with wet streets. This effect is from 1-2 and 2-3, 3-4 was not able to test, but i think yes.
And it seems to be most under half throttle. There is slip all the way.

What would you recommend, for may be 400-450 hp in future?
A complete rebuild, all clutches, bearings and a torque converter?
What are the parts with good performance and long lasting for a reasonable price?
You find rebuild kits starting from 100$ and i see performance stage4 for 300$, but don't know, what stage 4 means and cannot imagine, that is the quality, we want.