what is the most rare nos buick part you own?

Iv'e seen this exact same thing before, as a matter of fact John (GNX 405) has one and he had it at the TB.com event this year still in the same box and with the proper bushing too.. Very rare indeed.

Scot W.

I believe this one is from John:smile:

1 set of stock, original spark plug wires,
1 pair of "GNX" emblems,
1 pair of rear wheels mouldings,
1 pair of exterior window sweeps,
1 Kirban reproduction rear axle cover WITHOUT the "mounting ears" (which was discussed about in the "GNX" section),
1 "O2 simulator",
1 Kenne-Bell blue anodized fuel rail fitting...

That's all I can think of now...:redface:

Claude. :)

Buick Tach signed by Duttweiller

Not a Buick part but have a set of Lightning rods (plate, shifter, cable, brackets, etc) out of a Hurst Olds that was parted out in England.

I think the GNX turbo parts that Bison has has taken the cake so far:eek:

funny the rarest seem to be the least functionable, ie a gnx turbine and 10k tach lol. next time I see any gn hit 10k ill be interested or next time I see anyone actually using a gnx. rare should be is more then just production numbers; ie reggie jackson has like 4-5 more codes then me (94 code 86GN) but none are worth anything (all low valued options) but its considered more rare, its not even a GN its a white Ttype.

how about most rare part being USED on a GN/Ttype NOW?

Have a brand new pass side door skin.

wouldn't mind selling, but shipping would be $$$$$$$$$$$.

I agree Clint... I was just going to claim Richard's Playhouse's cause I know they are some rare items tucked away in there somewhere..

Would LOVE to see RC post here...

I had lunch with Richard yesterday (at the memorial service for Dennis Kirban's father, Salem), and he said he would wait for everyone to post their rare parts, and then he would "post a list of how many he has of everything they listed." I think, so far, Nothing listed he doesn't have. ;)

He plans to post some pics of what he thought were his rarest parts. :biggrin:

Also, he did mention a few things he actually did Not have. :eek:

p.s. He asked me to post this.

I have a sticker that went on the windshield that says something like your turbocharged buck has been performance tested and has a spot for the tech to sign off on it. The sticker has the power 6 stamped in the back of it. I have never seen another one like it before. I was told at one point that they were made for the turbo Rivera before it left the factory but I'm not 100% sure thats the correct story. It is one of my favorite things (Buick) that I own.

i have a sticker that went on the windshield that says something like your turbocharged buck has been performance tested and has a spot for the tech to sign off on it. The sticker has the power 6 stamped in the back of it. I have never seen another one like it before. I was told at one point that they were made for the turbo rivera before it left the factory but i'm not 100% sure thats the correct story. It is one of my favorite things (buick) that i own.

pics....!!!!?

I have a sticker that went on the windshield that says something like your turbocharged buck has been performance tested and has a spot for the tech to sign off on it. The sticker has the power 6 stamped in the back of it. I have never seen another one like it before. I was told at one point that they were made for the turbo Rivera before it left the factory but I'm not 100% sure thats the correct story. It is one of my favorite things (Buick) that I own.

Here is a picture of one.

Attachments

• Sticker.JPG
    Sticker.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 368
I have a chrome rear tailight bezel and a......ready for this?.....Powermaster, complete. Taking offers :D