What is the best drag radial?

Which Drag Radials do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What were your times? I'll admit, I'm no TR expert...but I've never known a GM tranny that could hold power in OD.

I just did some math. 5500 rpm, .67:1 OD ratio, 3.42 gears, and a 26" tire is 185 mph trap speed...which would be 7 sec 1/4's, I believe.

HA HA HA that is to funny. No way in hell I'm putting that kind of power to the floor. So why is this happening?

Update:

I spent some time this morning looking at my old Tunerpro log file and made some interesting discoverings.

First I am new to this software and I was not seeing all the information I needed on the screen. I did not have the TPS displayed. When I turned it on I found what I was assume was a shift point from first to second may not have been. I can see my TPS drop from 3.2 down to 2.15, which coincides with the RPM drop. I must have been lifting to stop from spinning. So I don't think I ever hit fourth gear.

It looks like the one run I thought I ran out 3rd to 5700 was really 2nd.

Overall my trap RPM is aroung 54-5600 but on average its 54500 and it is pretty flat. I am running at 118-120mph. It doesn't appear to be pulling much. But I think that is due to not allowing the turbo to hit it's sweet spot.

I have had some fast cars in the past but never anything like I have now. So trying to understand all this information is new. Not sure how far I would get without this site and all the input.