What is everyone doing to their car this winter?

Install my new pte billet 6765, new tt alky chip with 80# injectors, new Pats 10" tc, FMIC, 2 step.

I didn't really do anything to mine except to keep it in running order and drive it whenever the weather permitted. I did fill the trunk up though so that's something I guess. Also put about 330 miles on it last weekend too. No problems either. Even got my first kill of the year!;):cool:

Finally managed to get a SC&C HD frame brace and have to go back to a stock swaybar. It wouldn't fit with the 36mm IROC swaybar on my GN. Got all new gauges, 3" electric cutout, ashtray switch panel, and everything to rewire the whole dash. Wont be too difficult, just very time consuming.

Going to pull the trans out tomorrow hopefully and put a new Alto wide Red Eagle band in it. Hoping that'll stabilize it for now until I can get the OE one rebuilt with billet internals.

That's about it for now.

I opened the garage, looked at it, visioned a neon sign above it that read "Put Money Here"!:eek: I closed the door and ran back in the house!:tongue:

I just can't get motivated !! 4 feet of snow on the ground an got another 5/6"s last night !! :mad: Look at the wagon's roof on the left side of the snowbank the dog is standing on :eek: Dog has the right idea right now :p

Attachments

• IMG_0440 2 4 11.JPG
    IMG_0440 2 4 11.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 1 23 11 resting.JPG
    1 23 11 resting.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 104
This kinda died, what did everyone end up doing??

Well per my last post I made good on a few things...

I did replace all 4 of my shocks as I said and also got my powerlogger and installed it.

I took a brief hiatus after the death of my infant son earlier this month. I actually went numb and didn't want to even touch the car, but with support from family, co workers and friends, have managed to regain the want to do anything. Can't stay down.

So earlier last week I installed my new 3 gauge a pillar pod.

Then I discovered my alky pump is leaking so I need to find time to send it in for a rebuild.

I still have yet to fix my a/c but we just filed our tax returns and the wife has authorized me to take some of the tax money to fix the a/c.

Install my new pte billet 6765, new tt alky chip with 80# injectors, new Pats 10" tc, FMIC, 2 step.

You,my friend, are about to haul some serious azz!!! 6765 and 80's w/ front mount...will be bad as all hell!!!

:biggrin:

Well per my last post I made good on a few things...

I did replace all 4 of my shocks as I said and also got my powerlogger and installed it.

I took a brief hiatus after the death of my infant son earlier this month. I actually went numb and didn't want to even touch the car, but with support from family, co workers and friends, have managed to regain the want to do anything. Can't stay down.

So earlier last week I installed my new 3 gauge a pillar pod.

Then I discovered my alky pump is leaking so I need to find time to send it in for a rebuild.

I still have yet to fix my a/c but we just filed our tax returns and the wife has authorized me to take some of the tax money to fix the a/c.

I am sooooo glad to here your "back on the horse" and getting on. Deep, deep, grieving is very hard to recover from. I do not have children of my own, so I cannot even begin to imagine, but I have been a father figure to several of my football players for years. To hear any bad has happen to any of them hurts me deeply.
As for your car, same as me...my A/C needs work and after last years 4 hour trip to BPG in Columbus in 90 degree heat, I need it. My T-tops act like a magnifying glass and I am the ant!!!:eek:

:biggrin:

Larger SLIC, switching to LT1 MAF/Translator setup, exhaust cutout and shiftkit for trans.

Maybe put on the rear lower control arms I never got to last spring. Still sitting in the basement.:redface:

Well as for today a new tranny, replacing floor pans and getting it painted......my goal is to have everything done by May...wish me luck