What I did this weekend - pics

Not trying to hijack but if you get to FL. let me know. Were out all the time.
My kids K5 on 38's....
0723101056.jpg

And my JK on 35's.
100_0484p.jpg

Hey Muffin! That does look like fun but 1 question... IS THAT WHY MY DINNER WASN'T DONE WHEN I CAME HOME!!!!

Hey Muffin! That does look like fun but 1 question... IS THAT WHY MY DINNER WASN'T DONE WHEN I CAME HOME!!!!

Oh snookums...you should know better...dinner wasn't done when you got home cause McDonalds was closed...you should learn to come home sooner baby. lmao :biggrin:

Where were you all wheelin at? Would like to run there sometime. Have you ever heard of clayton,oklahoma? It is some of the best wheelin in the country. I live 45 minutes from there and go ther alot. [see my sig for details of my jeep] If you guys ever want to take a road trip I would be more than happy to be a guide here for you!

Looks like a blast. I'll post some of my 89 K5 on 35's once i find my lost camera. Have a vid of me grenading my front driveshaft and shearing all the splines off it. But luckily i had my spare in the back, and 20 min later we were back at it.

Where were you all wheelin at? Would like to run there sometime. Have you ever heard of clayton,oklahoma? It is some of the best wheelin in the country. I live 45 minutes from there and go ther alot. [see my sig for details of my jeep] If you guys ever want to take a road trip I would be more than happy to be a guide here for you!

There's a place in Indiana called Haspin Acres...that's where we go. :) Your Jeep looks like it's a beast! I bet that thing is fun to wheel in! :eek:

I will post some picks today if I get to the office. You guys should really consider a road trip and come here. Clayton has been in several mags and here in poteau we have the worlds highest hill and the mag 4x4 offroad said the worlds most dangerous trail climb was here! It was in their mag a few years ago. We have had wheelers from all over the country come here and I have been the trail leader for them. We also have other wheelers that will be glad to take you if for some reason I could not go. Other words,YOUR INVITED,SO COME ON!!:D

DAMN! That looks like a blast. I miss doing that so much. The only place we had around here to go they blocked it up. We didn't even tear anything up either. Makes me miss my Jeep. I'd buy another one if I had somewhere to go. Didn't do a whole lot of mud, until I fell in the pit. The regulars called it the quicksand because very few could get out and you just sunk deeper and deeper. A friend and I slid right into it on seperate occasions. We found out it's possible to get out-IF YOU BREAK STUFF:cool:

Looks like you had fun. I'm jealous!

DAMN! That looks like a blast. I miss doing that so much. The only place we had around here to go they blocked it up. We didn't even tear anything up either. Makes me miss my Jeep. I'd buy another one if I had somewhere to go. Didn't do a whole lot of mud, until I fell in the pit. The regulars called it the quicksand because very few could get out and you just sunk deeper and deeper. A friend and I slid right into it on seperate occasions. We found out it's possible to get out-IF YOU BREAK STUFF:cool:

Looks like you had fun. I'm jealous!

Um, breaking stuff is definitely a given...:biggrin: It's OK to be jealous, it's what I'm here for...lmao :eek:

When I do get on FB, no one is ever on there. I'm sure I can figure out the overgrown 4yr old thing.