What I did this weekend - pics

Ms. FastNasty

Went out for a super fun weekend of playin in the mud. Driveshafts were going left and right, and we had a jeep break the frame in half...but it was still a BLAST!

Attachments

• Rolled Jeep 2.jpg
    Rolled Jeep 2.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 572
  • Rolled Jeep.jpg
    Rolled Jeep.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 571
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 573
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 587
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 589
Some more....

Attachments

• 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 576
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 588
  • 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 575
  • 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 553
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 553
Where's the Jeep with the broken frame?

Looks like fun...yep gotta go out to the country for that stuff.

Sure is. :) You see yourself in the Babes with Buick thread?? :biggrin::biggrin:

Where's the Jeep with the broken frame?

Looks like fun...yep gotta go out to the country for that stuff.

I've got pictures of that mishap on my cell phone...lol...going to email them and then I'll post em up. It's the same jeep that is run up on the tree in the second set of pictures though. Frame busted when he ran it up a hill and sat the jeep on the rear bumper...was probably scary...but I was too drunk to care...lmao :cool:

Yes' and I thought about cutting you off over it but your so cute I changed my mind.:wink:

Yes' and I thought about cutting you off over it but your so cute I changed my mind.:wink:

I knew you wouldn't...I mean, I have to admit...I would be heart broken if you did...not sure I would know what to do with myself...lol :)

Was good to see you all again though! Maybe you can come out and go wheelin with us next time! Plenty of Jeeps to ride in! :)

I haven't been there in a couple of years. I winder if those junk vehicles we left at the bottom of devils backbone are still there? Are most fun ever there was in a $100 Buick century. Damn thing lasted all night bouncing it off trees and rocks lol. The big motocross track was the end of that thing. It didn't have enough balls to clear one of the doubles haha.

I haven't been there in a couple of years. I winder if those junk vehicles we left at the bottom of devils backbone are still there? Are most fun ever there was in a $100 Buick century. Damn thing lasted all night bouncing it off trees and rocks lol. The big motocross track was the end of that thing. It didn't have enough balls to clear one of the doubles haha.

Didn't see any cars at the bottom of the backbone...although, the cars we did see on the fire trail we proceeded to play monster trucks with. :wink:

I think at some point, in my drunkeness...you can hear me yell at the driver that he wheels like a girl, and my buick on swampers could do better...lmao...:eek:

I knew you wouldn't...I mean, I have to admit...I would be heart broken if you did...not sure I would know what to do with myself...lol :)

Was good to see you all again though! Maybe you can come out and go wheelin with us next time! Plenty of Jeeps to ride in! :)

I'll follow on my quad? I don't like mud...lol We have been talking about taking Ernie down and seeing how big his sack is. I can tell by the pics your is bigger.:biggrin:

I'll follow on my quad? I don't like mud...lol We have been talking about taking Ernie down and seeing how big his sack is. I can tell by the pics your is bigger.:biggrin:

Quad is more dangerous than the Jeeps! lol You can ride with my friend Chris...he's got an exoskeleton on his and he actually has doors and functional windows to keep the mud out. :tongue:

Dunno bout bigger, but the famous line for our group is "I can do that, hold my beer"...lol :biggrin:

Here's a few more...

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 482
  • Wheelin.jpg
    Wheelin.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 482
  • Wheelin1.jpg
    Wheelin1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 487
  • Wheelin2.jpg
    Wheelin2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 489
  • Wheelin3.jpg
    Wheelin3.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 499

We all ought to go down on a Saturday and leave on Sunday

And, more

Attachments

• Wheelin4.jpg
    Wheelin4.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 478
  • Wheelin5.jpg
    Wheelin5.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 490
  • Wheelin6.jpg
    Wheelin6.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 487
  • Wheelin7.jpg
    Wheelin7.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 480
We all ought to go down on a Saturday and leave on Sunday

That's what we did...:biggrin: We've got tons of open spaces too...we had about 18 trucks down there...I'll give you a buzz when I get wind of the next trip...:biggrin:

Dunno bout bigger, but the famous line for our group is "I can do that, hold my beer"...lol

Some of those pics should be captioned, "Bring me my beer, I THOUGHT I could do that":rolleyes:

That's what we did...:biggrin: We've got tons of open spaces too...we had about 18 trucks down there...I'll give you a buzz when I get wind of the next trip...:biggrin:

Sounds good. I'm about 45 minutes from there so its not too far.