What headers do I have?

mike_stahl2000

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Trying to figure out what headers I have so I know what down pipe to grab. They are not stock. Really thick flanges. I'm looking at either a GBODYPARTS.com 3" down pipe or a RJC, not sure which one of those to go with either. It's a toss up.

Looks like ATR or Kenne Bell headers....... or possibly a Chineese knock off of these?

Are they Stainless Steel or Mild Steel? It's hard to tell by these pictures....

That's about the best I could get, they have been on there a long time, I would imagine that if they were cheap steel that they would have a hell of a lot more rust on them. Just a guess.

I have kB headers and yours looks like mine. Even the downpipe is the same. ATR looks almost the same but ATR has a shorter collector on driver side. KB are stainless but not the worlds best. The flange is not stainless.
header01.jpg
eng3 (1024x576).jpg

What's the coating you have on yours? And how long or miles have they been coated like that?
I used VHT Flameproof ceramic paint. I have about 800 miles on it. Strip,sandblast, prime and must be cured correctly. We did it the same way on my buddy's supercharged LSX 69 Camaro 3 years ago and it still looks good. I was wanting to send them off to be ceramic coated while I was building my engine but my central HVAC went out on my house and consumed my funds. I tried to tell my wife a couple of widow AC units would work but the look I got changed my mind. This is my first time trying it with a turbo so time will tell.

Lmao, I'm very familiar with the look, I get it every time a new package arrives with some part I bought off this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used VHT Flameproof ceramic paint. I have about 800 miles on it. Strip,sandblast, prime and must be cured correctly. We did it the same way on my buddy's supercharged LSX 69 Camaro 3 years ago and it still looks good. I was wanting to send them off to be ceramic coated while I was building my engine but my central HVAC went out on my house and consumed my funds. I tried to tell my wife a couple of widow AC units would work but the look I got changed my mind. This is my first time trying it with a turbo so time will tell.

GN + wife = Unhappy GN owner.....