What have you put in your trunk??

I used to haul around a lawnmower, weedeater, blower, 2 cans of gas in the back of my GN. I mowed lawns for money and needed to transport it. It all fit perfect and i could shut the trunk. I raced a guy, beat him. He pulled over to talk to me and i showed him all the stuff in the trunk and he about cried.

mydesigner said:
I used to haul around a lawnmower, weedeater, blower, 2 cans of gas in the back of my GN. I mowed lawns for money and needed to transport it. It all fit perfect and i could shut the trunk. I raced a guy, beat him. He pulled over to talk to me and i showed him all the stuff in the trunk and he about cried.

Thats funny!

Hmmmm
On a road trip i stuck a downpipe,luggage,spare tire,jack,2coolers and enough other crap for 2 people....I had to stop by oreilly's and buy some spring spacers to make the trip home 858 miles from bristol.
The trunk was filled all the way and you couldnt fit a snickers bar in there it was that full.

you guys just reminded me...I left my cat in the trunk after bringing it back from the vet a few weeks ago :eek:

v6beast & myself went to Reynolds 2 years ago, he ran 10.7's-10.8s (somewhere in that area), we opened the trunk only to find it FULL with floor jack tool boxes, and other race needed equipment. :eek: