What have you put in your trunk??

grey1

SMOKE 'EM
My T had a deer, porcupine, and 7 geese heads all sticking out at once. The DNR chuckled when he was walking up to my car after being pulled over.:eek:

Eh, da stiff dat used to work for me - he wuz duh one who waxed Hoffa and duh horse he rode in on... do yous know what I mean, Sal?

So fagedaboudit already or I'll make yous an offah dat yous just can't refuse.

Capeesh?

(Couldn't resist... love the Sopranos)

trunk

I hauled a ford 351 modified in my trunk
It Seemed like a good idea untill I tried to get it out.

i too have had a deer in my trunk... in the T though... 180 pound doe... fit in easy but was hard to get out!
just flopped around

hopefully the GN will be bringing back a deer this weekend! opening day for bow is friday the 1st so wish me luck!

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Connecticut.

Now Rhode Island maybe, but not CT.....

on second thought you can take the half from the Connecticut River over to the west. No one likes them anyways;)

Originally posted by Wasted Income
You put a dead deer in your turbo regal???....:( (crys softly to himself...)

The deer kept telling him she wasn't dead but 87ttypev8 figures all deer lie.:D

Well

Ive hauled all sorts of stuff.
Put my old trans in there when I went to get it rebuilt.
In high school I carried around my drumset in there.
DJ equipment, my recording gear, lights, etc.
It was my first car, even had a trailer hitch to haul stuff that wouldnt fit in the trunk!

Now its home to the amps and subs :)

The most I ever fit in that car was 2 people (besides me), a double bass drum kit, a bass guitar, all my stands and hardware, both the 8 track digital recorder and the 16 channel recording board. It was packed, but no problem!

ahh actually the dear i acquired was in my T type... it is a POS v8 that is completly falling apart!... i layed down painters plastic all on the bottom of the trunk and wrapped the dear pretty tight... nothing leaked and all was good

Well lets see, Now just 2 lawn chairs and a blanket but when she was in the old garage next to the house it was a 2nd fridge, Stocked full of unopened beer cases ;) :cool:

My trusty GM product......

Spare ECM, spare coil pack, spare MAF, spare tire, extra center cap, some new lug nuts in case one of the little caps falls off at a car show, new o2 sensor, new plugs, accumulator ball, laptop with turbolink, extra chip, assorted hand tools, some fuses, some vac hose, probably some wire in there somewhere....you know, the usual. Oh, almost forgot the two lawn chairs.

bob