What have you put in your trunk??

50 gallons of 100 from the airport. only some of it spilled.

pair of slicks and 5 gallons of c16 and a jack

my friend and 5 gallons of c16, got him in free that way

2 people just to see if it could be done.

2 28x11.5x15 hoosier QTP's, 5 gal gas can, floor jack, small cooler, and a bunch of hand tools.
I used it as ballast last time at the track to help the DR's bite a little better.

The biggest 115v Window unit A/C that Wallmart sells. Didn't even take it out of the box. :D

Spare tire, jack, two fold out chairs for car shows, quart of Mobil 1, fire extinguisher,satellite radio antenna. BTW I have had a dead deer in the trunk of a Maxima once...:eek:

My best friend. Smuggled him into Englishtown Raceway a few years ago at one of the TR-vsMustang shootouts.Saved $15!!

A 318 wideblock, various transmissions, snowmobile engines, motorcycle engines, guitars, guitar amps...

And of course, beer.

Nothing, not a thing in there. I took the spare and jack out too. Has never had anything in it from what I can tell.

The '86 GN had life vests and the hitch insert (yes my GN had a receiver hitch) for pulling the WaveVenture. Lots of parts at different times. Some lumber once. Hard hat, boots, nomex clothing, etc. for work.

-2 people (Didn't believe that you could see light through my fiberglass decklid)
- Stored alky for the good occaisons.
- Almost my whole engine minus the block while building it to keep from loosing parts.
- Car cover and supplies for when im traveling to a car show
- Tools for tuning at the track, or on Main Street while eating up on un-suspection people.

I have hauled a bunch of stuff, but I am never putting alot of suff in there again. I had my old trans(200r4) in there with 2 sleeping bags, all the stuff I took out when I put razors kit in, 5 galon jug of methanol, my car cover, old intake stuff and some other things...all at once. Then when I got out I noticed the trans had jumped and hit the top of my trunk leaving a crack in the paint :mad: Oh well.....now its empty....learned my lesson.

You name it, it has probably been in there. Even tried my old VW once, but it wasn't quite big enough. :p

Reaper, don't take this the wrong way but - you ain't wired right.

I think the amount of stuff you've stored in your trunk is directly proportional to the amount of garage space you had at the time.

Back when I lived in the barracks I had basically my entire parted out 89 firebird in my trunk.

It really hurt my heart to do that but The Man doesnt like you storing car parts in your room.

A friend of mine put a 9 bolt rear end (complete with brakes, shocks, and part of the torque arm that was just cut with a torch) in the back of his '91 3000Gt VR4. For those of you who haven't seen in a 3000/Stealth their trunk is probably smaller than like a TTA/GTA. How he did it I have no idea I didn't get to see it and take pictures before he took it out but I'm sure it looked hillarious.

I found 24 packs of Mt. Dew on sale for $0.99 last winter. So for about 3 months I had twenty cases of Mt. Dew in my trunk and back seat.

when I was in high school I used my moms VW golf diesel, drove 2 hrs & picked up a complete 283 sb chevy. yes it did fit but boy was it a PITA to get out. when I moved to NC we tied a 2 pieces of a sectional couch in the trunk of a 88 sunbird.