What does everybody think of theTurboBuick.Com new update

I agree with bison it hardly loads up. This is a good app it just has a few quirks

T Carter

Any new info , updates or suggestions?? Still won't pull up with Google on my shop system with Century Link , Florida as provider yet works fine with my ATT provider system at home. Could this be a glitch only with the provider not recognizing the site (DNS)?

Hit or miss getting on the site with both my laptop and desktop, using Chrome. Get a white page with an error saying tb.com can't be found.

I have had a hard time getting the site to load. More often than not I can't get on with my iPhone. I keep hoping this is temporary but for about the last ten days it has been a pita!

This is the first time I've logged in for a good while and I really like the new updates. I find it easier to read. It also seems to be scrolling and loading the pages better than it has for me in a very long time. Since I am still running XP and the maximum allowed updated IE8, I have been shrugging off the quirks I experienced as a result of not keeping up with the current operating system changes. Well done.

Guess I'm lucky, no problems with logging on with the android app or with the laptops and desktops at home and work. Still finding things out but I don't mind the new look.

:eek: Holy cats!!!! I've been gone for quite a while, came home today, and saw this reworked site! My God! It's GREAT! I love the black background and white letters! And it works so much faster! Jeez, what a great job. Is this something Jay and Shane did? I wouldn't doubt it. Great system, you guys! Damn, I wish I was as computer literate/smart as you two are. I am so humbled. I feel so antiquated. :notworthy:

This format is so easy on the eyes, at least these old eyes......I'm going to drag my wife down here in our office tomorrow (she's asleep right now, and I'm almost that way) and show her this reworked, new program here.....

I just don't know how you guys do it. This is really great! Thank you Jay and Shane. It's really slick.....you've got it just right.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Right now laptop no go phone no go wifes tablet is working......rediculous

Glad to see this update, since the old forum was slow and clunky. I look forward to the website being around for years to come.

If it is an option you should just get rid of all that thumbs up thumbs down rainbow BS, below the reply button. We are mostly all adult males on here no need for that HS age BS.

Cant hardly get on with the phone or the computer. Might be able to log on every other day for a couple minutes but thats usually it for the day. Been spending more time reading on other sites and realized I spend waaaayyyyyyyy too much time on here! The poor running site is good for me cause it keeps me off the computer!:beaver:

For those of you having issues on computers, what are you using for a browser and what is your DNS server settings? I am on Firefox with the Google DNS ( 8.8.8.8), no problems at all.
My Android 4.3 phone has no issues either.

Bryan

For those of you having issues on computers, what are you using for a browser and what is your DNS server settings? I am on Firefox with the Google DNS ( 8.8.8.8), no problems at all.
My Android 4.3 phone has no issues either.

Bryan

I'm using Chrome. When t doesn't work my Droid doesn't work either and it happens quite a bit.

There must be problems because my alert volume is way down, so it's pretty widespread that many people can't get on.

I can't get on from my desktop,i tried and no go. Tried resetting password twice and still no email
It acts like i am new and wants me to register
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app